DST in December and the New Year!

4 minutes ago, Alex_Atvinovsky said:

Why no new skins?
All fans of characters(Winona, Wes, Woodie, Wigfrid, WX78, Maxwell) will be disappointed

Because make new skins will take a lot of time and work, also, Klei released new ones for Halloweed (6) and Forge (12) already.

28 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

if they were really working on it rn wouldn't they like some new suggestions?

"Character rebalance plz" is not a suggestion. 

28 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

Im not bugging the devs with character rebalance wtf : ( if they were really working on it rn wouldn't they like some new suggestions? Nice logic sir you certainly have a high iq : D

Plz don't flame :)

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

Of course it's not a suggestion. Though "character rebalance pls" reminds people of dst's unbalanced chars.

" oh, right. Most chars are trash compared to wicker, wolfgang and maxwell. Character rebalance would certainly be nice."

Result: more character rebalance threads are being made, people talk about character rebalance.

17 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

New content is much much better than character rebalance, imho. I don’t really care about character rebalance at all, to be honest. But new permanent content is the holy grail.

I would also prefer new content to new skins, fwiw

Mhm yeah, let's just ignore poor willow, wilson, wendy and woodie mains that sometimes get kicked/hated for picking bad characters. Those chars are literally useless compared to the strong/op characters which is super sad.

Hello, wanna ask a few questions:

• Will the Winter Feast update have the old skins? Because i red that they won't add new skins but are the old skins going to stay? :wilson_confused: 
  • What do you guys think about the new content would be? Will it be like the "Reign of Giants DLC" content update or like "A New Reign (i believe it was the full moon thing)"? :wilson_confused:

51 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

Mhm yeah, let's just ignore poor willow, wilson, wendy and woodie mains that sometimes get kicked/hated for picking bad characters. Those chars are literally useless compared to the strong/op characters which is super sad.

Maybe some people like to have a challenge instead of going over power characters. 

Kinda grateful for not making new, winter-themed skins. I wonder what new will Year of the Pig bring to the game, what will be the use of pig shrine besides of new crafting tab.
So the new content update gonna be placed after Forge/Gorge events, does that mean we can hope for Forge/Gorge stuff been implemented into survival? The issue is that most of the Forge items are in survival as a skins. But I'd love to see some new, gorge crops and maybe cooking stations.

2 hours ago, Alex_Atvinovsky said:

Why no new skins?
All fans of characters(Winona, Wes, Woodie, Wigfrid, WX78, Maxwell) will be disappointed

My friend, drew concepts of winter skins.

I hope her work will inspire you!

Thank you, klei, for the best game, Don't Starve.

(This her work)

V-ErSZ-hTME.jpg

1 hour ago, Lakurius said:

I most often play for Wilson, Willow and Wendy. Lol, dude. If you don't like to play for these characters, it doesn't mean that all people don't like them. It's a little harder to play for them and I like it a lot more. (Seriously, playing for Max, Wicker and Wolfgang is just boring for me -_-)...

P.S.: Frankly, most people don't care about rebalancing the characters, since I don't often see such messages...

And I see tons of professional Wilsons, Wendy and Woodie in the game... :wilson_tranquil:

18 minutes ago, White Wolf said:

I most often play for Wilson, Willow and Wendy. Lol, dude. If you don't like to play for these characters, it doesn't mean that all people don't like them. It's a little harder to play for them and I like it a lot more. (Seriously, playing for Max, Wicker and Wolfgang is just boring for me -_-)...

P.S.: Frankly, most people don't care about rebalancing the characters, since I don't often see such messages...

And I see tons of professional Wilsons, Wendy and Woodie in the game... :wilson_tranquil:

Don't mind the Lickirion kid, is a known troll and griefer on a lot of community servers (where was already banned) and generally just an annoying forumite. Gloss over what that kid writes like the rest of us.

Any new content by this point is very much welcomed, even more so if permanent, be it biomes, mobs, bosses, mechanics, new character powers, etc. *thumbs up*

I for one would really love if ancient bug people, "Them" and "Moon" as an entity of sorts (hinted by murals in Metheus plus Moon Pedestal and the Moon Staff genesis) will play some active roles in future in some capacities.

29 minutes ago, White Wolf said:

Did you even read my post..?

3 hours ago, Alex_Atvinovsky said:

Why no new skins?

My friend, drew concepts of winter skins.

I hope her work will inspire you!

Thank you, klei, for the best game, Don't Starve.

(This her work)

V-ErSZ-hTME.jpg

Because the Devs for once had mercy upon me, so that I can mod my current skin stuff in peace! at least I like to think about that...

Archived