DST in December and the New Year!

Thanks for the update, Klei! I was wondering.... While it's stated here that new survival content will be in production (thanks a bunch!), will there be revisions and rebalancing at the same time? For instance possibly a rebalance of foods such as fish tacos? Or rebalanced characters? Etc? Even if the answer is no I would still be happy btw! TBH, most balancing issues can be solved by modders making mods to balance the game to their perspective, which I am starting to do! Once again, thanks for the update on the plans for the future and all the other content that has already been provided to us "Starverinos" for virtually free!  

-The Axe Swinging Smasher AKA some rando Woodie Main

5 hours ago, Pab10Suarez said:

If i'm not wrong the metheus puzzles came out with a new reign then maybe we will have new puzzles

heck yes

7 hours ago, JoeW said:

Similar to the Year of the Gobbler and Year of the Varg, We have an update planned for Lunar New Year with a small set of new skins.

does that mean webber the verdant? and willow and wilson and wolfgang and wickerbottom and wendy?

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

heck yes

does that mean webber the verdant? and willow and wilson and wolfgang and wickerbottom and wendy?

I'm going to assume so, i wonder what're going to look like. Anyone got any ideas for a bit of discussion.

My guess with Wendy is she's some sort of witch doctor or something that can speak with spirits, or that could easily be Wickerbottom's skin.

2 hours ago, datapuncher said:

The smell of permanent game updates is what I like to wake up to! For me, skins will never top this. Can't wait for the new content.

True. Permanent content>skins

Spoiler

Character rebalance>permanent content though ;)

23 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

True. Permanent content>skins

Reveal hidden contents

Character rebalance>permanent content though ;)

Can you jsut stop asking for character rebalance everytime devs post some dst updates? Like I'm sure they've noticed your cries.

Also if you can't remember events were supposed to be Klei's way of working on character rebalance

1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

Can you jsut stop asking for character rebalance everytime devs post some dst updates? Like I'm sure they've noticed your cries.

Also if you can't remember events were supposed to be Klei's way of working on character rebalance

Can you jsut stop flaming me

2 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

Can you jsut stop flaming me

I'm not "flaming you". I'm just asking you to stop bugging devs with character rebalance. They're probably working on it or are busy with a lot of new content they've just announced
And btw you can't just say "pls don't flame :)" and keep doing things that other people may find annoying

13 hours ago, JoeW said:

Winter's Feast is coming back this year however we haven't made any substantial changes this time around and we won't be offering new skins.

Why no new skins?
All fans of characters(Winona, Wes, Woodie, Wigfrid, WX78, Maxwell) will be disappointed

My friend, drew concepts of winter skins.

I hope her work will inspire you!

Thank you, klei, for the best game, Don't Starve.

(This her work)

V-ErSZ-hTME.jpg

6 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I'm not "flaming you". I'm just asking you to stop bugging devs with character rebalance. They're probably working on it or are busy with a lot of new content they've just announced
And btw you can't just say "pls don't flame :)" and keep doing things that other people may find annoying

Im not bugging the devs with character rebalance wtf : ( if they were really working on it rn wouldn't they like some new suggestions? Nice logic sir you certainly have a high iq : D

Archived