What Lies Beyond? [Spoilers]

Do you think

On 11/04/2017 at 6:13 PM, Ogrecakes said:

THEY

will still give hints if people make broad statements that may help or mislead others?

There are no more interactive portions to the Metheus puzzle.
The symbols in the video cannot be used for anything at the moment.
The glyphs are purely logographic for Latin and are not strongly associated with an alphabet of another language.

17 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

Could this be the land on the other side of the gateway? Another thing that backs this up is the green birds! There are no green birds in ds lore.

green.png

Aren't canaries green? Or maybe something from SW? I'm sure I remember a little green bird.

10 hours ago, HamBatter said:

Do you think

will still give hints if people make broad statements that may help or mislead others?

There are no more interactive portions to the Metheus puzzle.
The symbols in the video cannot be used for anything at the moment.
The glyphs are purely logographic and not associated with an alphabet from a language like English.

I was called here from a quote, what did I even say? And where?

has anyone been checking the page recently? ive heard there was a update also its weird i dont think its been like this b4 but the sound has a weird whistle to it kinda along with the shadow flames also my page is reset to 1 torch im gonna try to complete it again maybe tomorrow when my puzzle partner gets up if they arnt busy

3 hours ago, yujinthegamer said:

has anyone been checking the page recently? ive heard there was a update also its weird i dont think its been like this b4 but the sound has a weird whistle to it kinda along with the shadow flames also my page is reset to 1 torch im gonna try to complete it again maybe tomorrow when my puzzle partner gets up if they arnt busy

There's no reason to think that when Klei chooses to update the page they will do it by changing the audio loop in some barely detectable way. Ever since the puzzle launched, people have been claiming to hear things in the audio track, and none of that has amounted to anything. Maybe it's time to take a break and get some air. When (and if) the page changes it will be in some obvious way.

3 hours ago, yujinthegamer said:

Where did all of your jerky and ice cream go?

12 hours ago, Spaartan said:

Where did all of your jerky and ice cream go?

?

13 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

There's no reason to think that when Klei chooses to update the page they will do it by changing the audio loop in some barely detectable way. Ever since the puzzle launched, people have been claiming to hear things in the audio track, and none of that has amounted to anything. Maybe it's time to take a break and get some air. When (and if) the page changes it will be in some obvious way.

idk im just worried we arent looking enough this puzzle felt kinda short compaired to others and it seemed like the forums were empty no speculation or memes so i thought id bring it up so other people with better resources or that are done with the puzzle can check it out also as ive sayed b4 im back to square one so i cant see anything new i didnt think there was something hidden in the audio this time i just thought maybe something was going on that i couldent see like the gate being activated and no one was checking it cause they thought the puzzle was done sorry for long response also sorry if it isnt worded well i suck as puting thoughts into text

4 minutes ago, yujinthegamer said:

?

idk im just worried we arent looking enough this puzzle felt kinda short compaired to others and it seemed like the forums were empty no speculation or memes so i thought id bring it up so other people with better resources or that are done with the puzzle can check it out also as ive sayed b4 im back to square one so i cant see anything new i didnt think there was something hidden in the audio this time i just thought maybe something was going on that i couldent see like the gate being activated and no one was checking it cause they thought the puzzle was done sorry for long response also sorry if it isnt worded well i suck as puting thoughts into text

...I honestly have no words.  The forums were filled with memes and speculation since the puzzle was announced.

I'm getting quite tired of correcting people who are making statements without any basis in reality.  The actual answers are /so/ easy to find and there are currently speculatuon threads on the front page.

4 minutes ago, Toros said:

...I honestly have no words.  The forums were filled with memes and speculation since the puzzle was announced.

I'm getting quite tired of correcting people who are making statements without any basis in reality.  The actual answers are /so/ easy to find and there are currently speculatuon threads on the front page.

I'm sorry if there's a Miss understanding but I know how to solve the puzzle and ya I know it was filled with memes and stuff b4 and sorry I didn't see any speculation forums b4 kinda would of been nice to get linked to one I don't mean to upset anyone I was just wondering where everyone was basically and the talking about the page updating I just heard on one of the forums it updated and people were looking into it I didn't know if anything was found in just a person that can't contribute much to the puzzle rn if there was a update or even if not cause I haven't finished it myself not because idk how but because my brother has been busy and I promised I'd do it with him and I'm sorry sometimes I try to bring in random ideas to get speculation going kinda like it went in some of the older puzzles idk I just want to help and don't want anyone to miss out on anything I hope I might of cleared things up idk sorry for being stupid I was just on 6 forums at once trying to keep up and I guess I got mixed up

4 hours ago, Toros said:

Ignoring the nauseating dose of condescending laced all over this, the puzzle is actually quite void of speculation in the aftermath because after it was solved most people stopped paying attention. Which is why the thread you are on was even made.

And even then and now, people still are not bothering to explore any of the major openings the puzzle left unanswered. Which was why this thread was made, and it still really has not conjured up any serious interest save for a few exceptionally dismissive remarks.

I'm getting quite tired of correcting people who are making statements without any basis in reality.

The puzzle doesn't appear to be complete. The symbols found in the video have yet to be used. However, there also doesn't appear to be anything further that can be done at the moment, and Klei has been known to give solvers a nudge when they are getting nowhere, so it seems probable that there just isn't anything more we can do right now.

All the same, activation or updates in the puzzle have always been perfectly noticeable and have never taken the form of barely perceptible changes in the audio loop, and if people are reduced to trying to detect something like that it could be time for a break.

It's also true that the Cyclum puzzle, when solved, gave a reward that consisted of one skin and a trailer, so it's possible that this is all that Klei has to offer at the moment. It may be that they just want to let us know that ANR is not the end.

9 hours ago, The Curator said:

Ignoring the nauseating dose of condescending laced all over this, the puzzle is actually quite void of speculation in the aftermath because after it was solved most people stopped paying attention. Which is why the thread you are on was even made.

And even then and now, people still are not bothering to explore any of the major openings the puzzle left unanswered. Which was why this thread was made, and it still really has not conjured up any serious interest save for a few exceptionally dismissive remarks.

I'm getting quite tired of correcting people who are making statements without any basis in reality.

There are a lot of differences between us for which I'm grateful.   One is that I don't find myself on page 5 of a speculation thread trying to say there isn't any speculation about the puzzle.

I have no issue with ill-consisidered speculation, sometimes throwing ideas at a wall leads to solutions.  I'm not a fan of people making objectively false statements like "no memes or speculation" or asking questions that could've been looked up in the time they took to ask.

There haven't been additional clues or updates to the puzzle page or game, and without the promise of a time-limited skin it's natural that most people won't continue to stalk the forums or participare in endless rounds of speculating.

8 hours ago, Onetel21 said:

Don't get me wrong i would love to have a new character but i don't know.. willow is just so cool *sobs*.

Uh... I'm confused over what the problem is.

First, Winona is the sister of Charlie and is a factory worker. Is your deal that Winona is the same or possibly younger than Willow?:wilson_shocked:

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Uh... I'm confused over what the problem is.

First, Winona is the sister of Charlie and is a factory worker. Is your deal that Winona is the same or possibly younger than Willow?:wilson_shocked:

it was a reference of willow being "cool"... when insane.. Freezing. I couldn't read the patch until late afternoon :D

1 hour ago, ThemInspectors said:

Maybe klei intentionally put the leak there to watch us die in curiosity and actually don't have any plans about Winona or plan to have any plans about such.

Why would they leak so much info on a character they would not release?

Archived