Luxurious

How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

3,404 posts in this topic

If Maxwell is just a survivor now, who's on the throne? Well, that explains changes to the world.

2 people like this

It's quite a beautiful puzzle, except there's not a lot of "puzzle" element in there. Well, it's just the first day, too soon to judge.
But I was really hoping to get some backstories of DST crew, except Maxwell and Wilson, because we already know about them a little.
But it still pretty funny and interesting to see, how Maxwell will blend in with all the DST crew.

@Erec I too think this is the continuation of the first story puzzle... has anyone checked the "intermittence" website again?

Just came back from home to find this ! Time for an all nighter for me until the puzzle is solved :D .

1 person likes this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAASJHAHSN AJSNJKDNA>SB
dsa jdfJBAFSARHFAJHDFòDFAJFASBF SBFA
PUZZLE

YES

MORE MAXWELL BACKSTORY

You've got a point, @Battal! Isn't there anything else in the trailer? I thought I caught a glimpse of some weird symbols, but it's probably my imagination..

I suppose this is going to be like DST puzzle every day new piece ... so yea now we wait :D .

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Erec said:

Wait a sec, it's not about Wilson's portal. It's after Charlie and Maxwell got pulled from the stage into the DS world.

I don't think so. Maxwell himself said there was basically nothing when he showed up, just a void and the shadow creatures.

It's more likely this is taking place after him and Wilson swap places. Much like when you start a new world with him in single player, it appears he was dropped in the middle of nowhere.

ALRIGHT LADS WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. LET'S CRACK THE CODE.

1 person likes this

Is there more? Should we comb the trailer perhaps? Someone change the contrast on that Maxwell pic? 

1 hour ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

It's more likely this is taking place after him and Wilson swap places. Much like when you start a new world with him in single player, it appears he was dropped in the middle of nowhere.

And since the puzzle is called "cycle", it's almost certain this is after someone else took the throne.

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I don't think so. Maxwell himself said there was basically nothing when he showed up, just a void and the shadow creatures.

I guess you right, I saw flower next to him and thought it was Charlie's. But it's just regular DS flower.

Anyone noticed that forum died for a while?