The Firestarter's Art Corner

On 4/27/2016 at 4:12 PM, Chirpy said:

for a second it looked like she was pregnant omfg

then my eyes adjusted and i was like

"thanks christ"

Are you trying to say Willow can't have babies?

Mother Willow.jpg

Could you just imagine Willow squatting over, and laying an egg like a tallbird.

• Like 6

• Developer
9 minutes ago, WillowCrocker said:

I've drawn something recently but I'm entirely unsure whether or not blood/gore is allowed on the forums, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Yeah, keep stuff here a bit more PG-13...

Though I think you can put a link to said art, under a spoiler and with a gore warning, as long as there's no NSFW content.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Though I think you can put a link to said art, under a spoiler and with a gore warning, as long as there's no NSFW content.

Yeah, what L said. I have no problem with gore (The Walking Dead, Corpse Party, Resident Evil :p ) but NSFW stuff I don't really wanna see :/

Edited by DragonMage156
(GASP!) *cough*
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Yeah, that's why I didn't post it. It's not really that bad, but either way, I'm not comfortable sharing it. uvu

21 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Yeah, what L said. I have no problem with gore (The Walking Dead, Corpse Party, Resident Evil :p ) but NSFW stuff I don't really wanna see :/

I didn't plan on posting anything particularly TOO NSFW, just a bit of blood. Still, I'm not doing it. I'm not comfortable, I don't think. uvu

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WillowCrocker said:

Yeah, that's why I didn't post it. It's not really that bad, but either way, I'm not comfortable sharing it. uvu

I didn't plan on posting anything particularly TOO NSFW, just a bit of blood. Still, I'm not doing it. I'm not comfortable, I don't think. uvu

Aw *disappointed but accepting*

I feel it coming up my throat
Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap

Been listening to a lot of Melanie Martinez.
It's meant to be a hospital gown but it ended up looking more like a towel. Oh well.
Have some art. 
(I don't think this needs a mature tag or filter or anything, there isn't anything NSFW going on - just Willow n soap)

soap1.png

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait why is she supposed to be in a hospital gown anyway? 0_0

It involves my own personal Willow muse's backstory (you're free to click the banner in my sig if you wanna learn more! It leads to my RP blog) uvu;;