The Firestarter's Art Corner

The Firestarter's Art Corner

Heya guys! I wanted to go ahead and make a thread so I can start showcasing my art here! Over the next while, you guys should start seeing more art and cosplay from me, if all goes well! We'll see haha.

For now, have a Guest of Honor Willow I drew a couple of months ago.

charleston butterfly.png

Edited by WillowCrocker
  • Like 26

Here's my DS OC Wynne that I drew about a month ago as well. She's into astronomy obviously :') I'd love to make her a mod someday but I've absolutely zero knowledge of how to do so and nobody who's willing to help me with it, but a girl can dream.

canonwynne.png

Edited by WillowCrocker
  • Like 13

47 minutes ago, WillowCrocker said:

Here's my DS OC Wynne that I drew about a month ago as well. She's into astronomy obviously :') I'd love to make her a mod someday but I've absolutely zero knowledge of how to do so and nobody who's willing to help me with it, but a girl can dream.

This is some really good art ^_^

Also, I know that struggle with wanting a character mod. Although, the coding is pretty easy if you have the required stuff like in those video tutorials. The art is a bit more challenging -_-

How do you get GoH skins btw? Is it like when you get normal clothing pieces in DST?

On 12/2/2016 at 10:06 PM, WillowCrocker said:

I like her! :o Why I wasnt following this!?

Also, she would look great as an mod. Modding isn't hard, If you're an artist you only need learn coding or get someone who codes.

If sometime you need help for do her. You can ask me. She looks great!