Winter's Feast???

Well, it IS just called Winter's Feast, so technically as long as it's somewhere in the winter... (in the northern hemisphere anyway.)

Although if we push it forwards too far it'll run into the Year of the...(looks it up)  Dog.  HOUND?!  Wow, making THAT into a happy non-lethal celebration oughta be fun...

(Seriously though I want my damn pretty tree already and snowflakes and cookies and fruitcake to feed my kitty pleasepleaseplease.)

...Notorious

Just now, TheKingofSquirrels said:

It's a Christmas tree...

image.png.c679722bd8c32b5649e0488dfb820299.png

Have you never heard of "Christmas in July"? Something that a few people celebrate so that they can have Christmas in actual winter.

But I will admit I haven't actually experienced the Winter's Feast event- was just trying to make some counter to your point.

Just now, dinosaur1831 said:

Have you never heard of "Christmas in July"? Something that a few people celebrate so that they can have Christmas in actual winter.

Honestly...No. I've never heard of that. What countries do that? Used to live in Argentina, so it was summer at Christmas and it was celebrated in December regardless. 

Just now, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Honestly...No. I've never heard of that. What countries do that? Used to live in Argentina, so it was summer at Christmas and it was celebrated in December regardless. 

It's not really much of a thing. I live in Australia, and there are usually a few mentions of something to do with Christmas in July on the news and such around that time, but for the most part, people just celebrate the actual Christmas.

Archived