Magnificant Wedding blessed by Charlie [with Pics]

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, which the Saints @artemiyMEhave bestowed upon the beautiful name "Strictly Unprofessional Public", there lived heroes who were brave.

That is where @hyiltiz met @Hypersomnia for the first time of their lives. Then @hyiltiz was a speechless mime, and @Hypersomnia was a beautiful queen who likes to play with her long-gone sister. And, @hyiltiz fell in love.

But his love was rejected for he was a mime who cannot speak.

Then, in another World, incarnated into another body who could not only speak, but wouldn't even mind eating spoiled food so he could eat her leftovers, he proposed to her again. But his love was rejected, for a second time, since he was a mindless robot.

1gSZsqIx.png

Then, in another World, during incarnation, he asked her whom she loved. She told him that she wants a warrior who is brave, and is ready to go to Valhallah with her to visit her sister. Hence, he became a fearless warrior.

They fought together Giants with horns and feathers, beasts that bark and even the blazing hot sun that tried to burn the beautiful World down to ashes, and Giants made of Wood. They even followed a furry Giant so they may keep the beloved one warm in Thick Furs. The brave @mblmantas and @neonjesus went into the Dark world, and refined a Green Amulet with the powers of the Ancient. With the furs and the powers of the Amulet she brought, they had plenty (Thick Furs).

The time had come and he proposed to her, but she was hesitant. He went ahead and prepared for a magnificent wedding so they will get bound for ever and ever.

He asked what she wants for the wedding. Then she gave him a task to make an Potatocup of feathers.

1gRWxcft.png

With the tremendous help of @FlowerChild, also known as lotuseater, they prepared for the wedding 20 Days and 20 nights. The ground imprinted their name, and witnessed this love.

1gT3yJ02.png

With @Maslak, he ran after Butterflies among flowers in their beautiful garden, and sacrificed those Butterflies for the Blessings of Charlie.

After Days and nights, Charlie was touched by his love, and gave her blessing. Then, there blossomed a beautiful red Rose.

It was a special day to gather. The sun was high and warm; the birds were singing and dancing. All were asked to gather for the wedding with a Garland on their head, and with no armor or weapon. It was respectful. Among the guests were: @mblmantas, @Begeesy, @Ousmeister, @Michi01, Chester and Glommer.

Then, @GiddyGuy the priest, preached. It was magical! The birds of the heaven came to listen to her preaching.

1gT99fQp.png

1gTelIOS.png

Then, @hyiltiz went to the shrine Potatocup of feathers.

1gTn5vAP.png

Then, the moment had come!

AT LAST!

@GiddyGuy the priest opened the Red Book of blood, and asked for Lord's Blessings for the young love of the two brave Souls. (When she was preaching, all stood silent and innocent. Even Chester's eye were fixated on her.)

Oh, wait, Souls!?

1gTxeGDv.png

Then, his love was tested with Mighty Thunders!

1gTDt5Zh.png

Then, the Earth became alive, and his love was tested!

1gTGv9E8.png

Even the goddess of the Wind came upon to test his love.

1gTRQW2S.png

But his love SURVIVED! He didn't even cheat death for her love. He offered his Life for his love.

1gU0qtJk.png

One of the guests even ate the Mandrake, the plant that gives life, in hope that he may cheat death. But alas!

1gUapjWn.jpg

p.s. Yes, I know there is a sub-directory to share stories like this, but no one goes there anyway. So less trouble for friends to find this post. Also, you can easily refer to this post by http://bit.ly/DSTWedding

1 hour ago, Hypersomnia said:

I'll be brief:

It's not my intention to ruin your fun, but your constant and persistent joke has dragged on for too long, so I'd like to ask you to stop.

Sure, love. Anything you ask.

I was gonna say: What a dramatic wedding! Geez, I've never seen one where the bride, groom and _everyone else_ get struck by lightning before!  That didn't happen in even the Red Wedding!  : P

I also love that people are swearing in the middle of the ceremony.  Heh.

Also also, my last DST session had me playing as Wigfrid and the only other person there playing as Willow, and we accidentally made our bases so close together that we decided to combine them into one big fortress.  Awwww.  :) (Which...probably IS how Wigfrid would propose marriage.  "Wilt thou join the walls of thine stronghold with mine, so that we may forever fight as one--in storm, in flood, in fire and in sun?"  Something like that.)

...Notorious

18 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I was gonna say: What a dramatic wedding! Geez, I've never seen one where the bride, groom and _everyone else_ get struck by lightning before!  That didn't happen in even the Red Wedding!  : P

I also love that people are swearing in the middle of the ceremony.  Heh.

Also also, my last DST session had me playing as Wigfrid and the only other person there playing as Willow, and we accidentally made our bases so close together that we decided to combine them into one big fortress.  Awwww.  :) (Which...probably IS how Wigfrid would propose marriage.  "Wilt thou join the walls of thine stronghold with mine, so that we may forever fight as one--in storm, in flood, in fire and in sun?"  Something like that.)

...Notorious

Nice! Speaking of swearing, let alone the one swearing was the priest.

2 hours ago, hyiltiz said:

Sure, love. Anything you ask.

I don't know if you're simply refusing to be reasoned with or if I wasn't clear enough. But in case you didn't understand: your one-sided roleplay annoys me. I never agreed to participate in any of this (which is why I'm not present in any of your screenshots) and I'm politely asking you to put a stop to it, including calling me names.

I know!  (laughs)  "Kiss the (BLEEP)ing bride so I can go home and watch my (CENSORED)ing show already!"  :p   Even better than the short-short version in Spaceballs.  ("Do you?" "Yes." "Do you?" "Yes." "Good, you're married, kiss her!")

Also I made up the warrior wedding vow off the top of my head...but I MIGHT have read a few too many cheesy epic fantasy novels.  Heh.

...Notorious

14 minutes ago, Hypersomnia said:

I don't know if you're simply refusing to be reasoned with or if I wasn't clear enough. But in case you didn't understand: your one-sided roleplay annoys me. I never agreed to participate in any of this (which is why I'm not present in any of your screenshots) and I'm politely asking you to put a stop to it, including calling me names.

I will, as I told you personally in the game today. That followup was before I joined the server today to talk to you. Also, the story makes it clear that it is always one-sided, and didn't have your approval.

17 minutes ago, hyiltiz said:

I will, as I told you personally in the game today. That followup was before I joined the server today to talk to you. Also, the story makes it clear that it is always one-sided, and didn't have your approval.

Your first reply was full of condescension and that's the reason I posted here again. But I'm glad the message has been conveyed.

5 hours ago, hyiltiz said:

Nice! Speaking of swearing, let alone the one swearing was the priest.

Uh...obviously it was under my breath. ;) 

5 hours ago, Michi01 said:

I was the Wilson it was a wonderful wedding

Oh my, I think I treated you horribly not too long ago on a server where we beat the Dragonfly, sorry about not giving you a lot of armor but hey you didn't die. :D 

13 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

You still haven't paid my bill.

Edit: @hyiltiz I'll take a Triumphant Wickerbottom, please and thank.

3 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

I must ask. Did we meet in game @hyiltiz? Did you give your Thulecite stuff and other nice items to survivor Wendy?

Going back to the wedding, it's a great one-sided wedding with... pain I guess. Priest made a mistake and just went nuts. xD

I did gave Thulecite items to Triumphant Wendy, as for survivor Wendy, I don't recall. I usually only make crowns, and carry a lot. and give them to friends at base.

Speaking of priest, everything went as intended. Red Book was supposed to be read; you don't read a purple book in a wedding, don't you!?

2 minutes ago, hyiltiz said:

I did gave Thulecite items to Triumphant Wendy, as for survivor Wendy, I don't recall. I usually only make crowns, and carry a lot. and give them to friends at base.

Speaking of priest, everything went as intended. Red Book was supposed to be read; you don't read a purple book in a wedding, don't you!?

I'm very serious survivor Ms. Wigfrid, I don't have time for weddings. Maybe when I become the Queen of Darkness (Triumphant Wendy) I will marry some handsome man (Triumphant... Wilson maybe?). Thanks for the info on how weddings in DST work though. I need to get in contact with some mad priest til then.

Archived