Hallowed Nights Rises Again!

• Developer
13 minutes ago, greyguest1 said:

Do we keep the skins we weave thonk.

Yup, weaved items are retained on your account after the event is over. Only the yellow "Event (Limited-Time Use)" rarity items are removed from your account after the event.

5 hours ago, Naechan said:

Hey, when does this event end? (I'm sorry if this was asked already, this thread has way too many pages to read everything.) :?

It's never too late to ask when this event ends!

Spoiler

Dig through these comments to get your answer

The last time your question has been answered is 9 replies or 28 hours ago. Players who keep asking here when the event ends are the same players who join a server and automatically ask "where is base" even if it's still the 1st day or if there's a big hint for the base on the map or right next to them.

If that hints won't help you & if you want to go the easy way:

Spoiler

(I don't want to make it too easy for ya!)

Spoiler

Here you are!

On 11/5/2018 at 10:39 PM, truepurple said:

Does forge items replace Halloween items from gift boxes? In other words, is the Halloween event for the purposes of getting permanent Halloween skin stuff actually over once forge starts? (independent question from alloeble's weave question)

Came here to ask the same question

8 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

It's never too late to ask when this event ends!

Reveal hidden contents

Dig through these comments to get your answer

The last time your question has been answered is 9 replies or 28 hours ago. Players who keep asking here when the event ends are the same players who join a server and automatically ask "where is base" even if it's still the 1st day or if there's a big hint for the base on the map or right next to them.

If that hints won't help you & if you want to go the easy way:

Reveal hidden contents

(I don't want to make it too easy for ya!)

Reveal hidden contents

Here you are!

All right, I didn't see that, my bad I guess. If people ask the question so much (which looks like is annoying you) maybe the date should have been included in the original post. Or the Steam announcement. I did read the first 3 or 4 pages and all I saw was people complaining about skins. Who got the time for 10 pages of that? Just saying...

25 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

No, the event ends November 22th (Today).

So, hurry up!

i mean (for example in Gorge) there still was an ability to weave items after the event ends till the other event starts...mb we have the same situation here...??

48 minutes ago, alloeble said:

i mean (for example in Gorge) there still was an ability to weave items after the event ends till the other event starts...mb we have the same situation here...??

The event was extended until December 3th now, don't miss this chance!

Archived