[Game Update] - 290532

• Developer
  • Update Space Research center art
  • Shov Voles can no longer move through doors, mesh and airflow tiles made of refined metals
  • Destroying a rotated door no longer allows digging tiles that shouldn't be dug
  • Critters and Plants can once again be returned from Space Missions
  • Fix crash when starting the game with a small render target size
  • Add Liquid reservoir sounds
  • Updated Shov Vole animation and art
  • Pathfinding runs a little bit faster

Hotfix:

• Fix Farmtiles/Plantboxes and Meatlice requiring infinite resources.

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, 0xFADE said:

I had several instances while digging in an ice area where snow was being constantly dug at 0kg.  Like it had already fallen or something.

yea  I had something similar happen.  something about digging or moving stuff into storage containers over and over at 0kg  I had to move the guy off his task to get it to do something else

52 minutes ago, 0xFADE said:

I had several instances while digging in an ice area where snow was being constantly dug at 0kg.  Like it had already fallen or something.

I had this with regolith before this patch. A dupe kept digging regolith from the middle of a regolith tower where i was about to build a bunker tile. Despite it being visually dug out the dupe was stuck trying to dig it. Only after another dupe dug a tile below fixed it.

I'm getting random FPS drops since this update was applied... my game will run at 60 FPS for awhile and then it'll just suddenly drop to 30-40 for a bit, even when I have nothing selected. This is on a map I just started too so only have 4 dupes.

9 hours ago, 0xFADE said:

Yep. Been doing this for a while now, since they changed the way dug materials stack on each other.

3 minutes ago, tzionut said:

Your molecular forge works for you? In the development version it converted sandstone to dirt... now nothing. I didn't import space materials yet. I suppose after that i will give the recipes for the advanced materials....

all recipes in the molecular forge requires space materials so you won't see them until you do a few space missions 

On 10/20/2018 at 4:38 AM, 0xFADE said:

I had the same issue yesterday. I initially thought I had placed a dig order on a Neutronium tile, the dupe was digging continuously to no avail but it was just regular snow. I had to cancel the dig and redig.