Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Uh...it's just the summon animation from the first page, with the frog rain animation IIRC.

It's not one animation, but several different animations that I have to piece together. And multiple duplicate frog animations, which would probably crash my PC if I tried to make an image sequence out of it the way I usually do.

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2019 at 7:16 AM, MWY said:

I wish Peculiar things could occur in other DLCs connected to an HAM world,
this would make both, Magnifying Glasses and Wagstaff's abilities more useful then the limited HAM world only.

They do. If a world is Hamlet compatible at worldgen, peculiar objects will spawn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, engiSonic said:

They do. If a world is Hamlet compatible at worldgen, peculiar objects will spawn.

Fun Fact Number 13: Stuff that appears after-worldgen-made ( Iron Hulk's eruptions, trees?? maybe ) have a chance of being peculiar, making peculiar loot table items renewable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Fun Fact Number 13: Stuff that appears after-worldgen-made ( Iron Hulk's eruptions, trees?? maybe ) have a chance of being peculiar, making peculiar loot table items renewable.

okay lets say for example, I make an HAM world, then use a worthy, make a new RoG/SW world thru the Worthy

and then that RoG/SW world's tree's will have a chance of being Peculiar?

and how would those Peculiar Trees be renewable?

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that my cat's being put down tomorrow, and I might not be as active on here for a while as a result.

There's nothing we can really do to help him anymore, as he's not eating anything, and he's barely drinking. If we don't put him down, then he's going to end up starving to death, and I don't want that for him. The vet's confirmed that he has a massive cancerous growth in his stomach, and it's just progressed too far for treatment.

So...if you make requests I might not get around to them for quite some time, okay?

And if anybody makes a request please quote me with this message to let them know of the circumstances.

• Sad 9

3 hours ago, Roosev said:

How do you guys imagine the unused music was meant to be used?

The Third Jungle, Deep Deep Rainforest etc...

I'd imagine them being used as the Deep Rainforest music for humid and lush season, respectively... Just like it is now! Klei snuck it in a little while after the early access ended, so now there's a Deep Rainforest track for every season.

Spoiler

Edited by Sunset Skye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

I'd imagine them being used as the Deep Rainforest music for humid and lush season, respectively... Just like it is now! Klei snuck it in a little while after the early access ended, so now there's a Deep Rainforest track for every season.

Hide contents

godDAMN!

now i need to play Hamlet again

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

@watermelen671 have you uploaded ballphin animations before? I forgot if you did.

I don't think I have.

Also, am I just pants on head stupid, or am I missing something here? I can't seem to get the cannon to load for the correct animation.

Wait a minute...I just had an idea while typing this out...

soyousay.png.f2a2fce9011cef2a4ddf55be5b08d866.png

• Thanks 1