Hallowed Nights Releases Oct 25th!

3 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Wednesday Addams from TV series/movies Family Addams

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania addams

Wow, that was prompt. I had a hunch that it wasn't from anything I've seen before, as I don't watch a lot of TV, so all those references would have gone way over my head if you all didn't explain it so. One of you even went for the burden to provide me with a picture, which I strongly appreciate for the visual aid.

I still don't know the context behind the character portrait holding an axe and a description that strongly implies some kind of murder plot, however. Is horror a core theme of the work in question, or?

Just now, Commissar Oscar said:

Wow, that was prompt. I had a hunch that it wasn't from anything I've seen before, as I don't watch a lot of TV, so all those references would have gone way over my head if you all didn't explain it so. One of you even went for the burden to provide me with a picture, which I strongly appreciate for the visual aid.

I still don't know the context behind the character portrait holding an axe and a description that strongly implies some kind of murder plot, however. Is horror a core theme of the work in question, or?

Family Addams was series/movies about family with black humour. They were masochists, sadists, sadomasochists and monsters. More like comedy horror than horror. I think wikipedia can told you more than me :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Addams_Family

3 minutes ago, Commissar Oscar said:

Wednesday is a very sociopathic character. No murder, just very very unsettling. Fitting for a Willow skin tbh.

22 minutes ago, Arv_Morvis said:

Are the Mad Scientist Lab and Totally Normal Sapling permanent or will it be removed when the event ends? I'd like to know because if they're permanent i'm going to incorporate them to my base' design.

Thank you!

They should still exist when the event ends, but you'll be unable to make any more of them.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

They should still exist when the event ends, but you'll be unable to make any more of them.

If i understood what the dev said in their stream correctly, we wont be able to craft the Mad Scientist Lab after the event but we should still be able to craft the potions. I might be wrong though !!!!

Archived