Weird Headcannons

I just sometimes imagine how one character might interact with another and I laugh out loud. Than people wonder why I'm laughing, and dang ain't that awkward.

Anyway, wondering if people do the same thing, and if so, what do they imagine characters doing? XD.

I mean things like,

• Wendy is the closest thing WX has as a friend among the survivors due to her morbid views on life.
  • Wolfgang thinks the reason Maxwell is so grumpy is because he wasn't hugged enough as a child. He tries to rectify this by giving Maxwell bear-hugs.
  • Wilson and Maxwell constantly attempt to one-up each other with science and magic respectively. This usually ends up bringing a lot of trouble to the group.
  • Wes likes hanging out with Wigfrid the most because he thinks of her as a fellow actor just dedicated to her roll, like he is.

You know, silly small things like that. Anyone else here?

I agree with Wilson-Maxwell and Wes-Wigfrid thingy. Here's my view of things 

-Wx-78 doesn't like anyone. He puts up with others cuz it's easier to survive in a group.

-Wendy and Webber are friends. Pretty sure that's already canon tho.

-Winona quickly made friends with everyone esspecially Wilson

-Maxwell's reputation got ruined in front of Winona because Charlie told him about how sweet max was
-Webber's pet is a spikey hutch
-Willow gets rejected alot (example : helping with killing a boss) due to her swearing
-Maxwell roasts the rest of the team making him very annoying but they have to keep him due to his knowledge
-Webber has kissed chester 

42 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

-Webber has kissed chester 

What.

On a side note, I really like tho that character characteristics are hidden inbetween their speech scripts, its quite nice to find out what they like and dislike,
Like Webber being incapable of having one favourite color

1 hour ago, Zhuzha said:

Wickerbottom is on a, frankly, doomed crusade to protect the children's innocence, so she will berate any adult that swears within Wendy's or Webber's earshot.

Like You have a mutant And a pessimist fór children.

A pessimist who Tells things to die.

Sure no innocence left.

I love stuff like this!

• Maxwell, Wigfrid, and Wickerbottom are the absolute masters of campfire storytelling.  Wendy is banned from telling campfire stories because they always end up being super depressing and/or traumatizing in some way or another.
  • Willow and Winona make a lot of stupid bets with each other (based on Winona daring Willow to eat the tentacle trinket)
  • Wicker and Max sit around discussing boring Magical Theory stuff while everyone else is sleeping.

• Maxwell avoids Winona as much as humanly possible.  She picks on him about it.
  • Webber brings random critters to camp all the time to attempt to keep as pets.
  • The group assigned a time-out corner but Willow was sent to it so often that its original function was forgotten and it's just her territory now.
  • There is at least one "science versus magic" debate every single day.  About 33% of the time it leads to a physical altercation that Wolfgang has to break up.  "Mightiness" declared the unofficial winner.

16 hours ago, Miss Maya said:

I love stuff like this!

• There is at least one "science versus magic" debate every single day.  About 33% of the time it leads to a physical altercation that Wolfgang has to break up.  "Mightiness" declared the unofficial winner.

I too love stuff like this and I am having a fun time reading everyone's headcannons XD!

Also I'm fricken laughing at the thought of Maxwell and Wilson weakly slapping each other in anger, only for Wolfgang to separate  them and fire-man carry them both into time-out corners.

6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Just... stop it.

Do NOT enter Undertale-level messed up fanons.

Webber kissed Chester? Cool, we humans also sometimes kiss our pets. Nobody said that he aimed for mouth.

yep, there are some people that kiss their Doggos, so I assume webber just REALLY loves Chester as any kid that sees a doggo for the first time, especially a fuzzy one like chester

* Winona has had at least 18 different "masculine" professions. Her determination and strength endear Wolfgang greatly, so they team up semi-frequently. 
* Wilson once, in a most un-gentlemanly fashion, killed an entire pig village that aggroed Webber and nearly killed him. Wilson refuses to speak of this incident. Webber whispers about it to his spider friends constantly. 
* Webber frequently kisses the pets (Chester, Hutch, Francis, the critters) goodnight, wishing them sweet dreams like his mommy wished him. 
* WX78 has ended up feeling grudging respect for the other survivors. Willow and Wigfrid's destructive tendencies, Maxwell and Wendy's darker natures, and Webber's capacity for incidental mass chaos being among the traits he seeks to encourage in his minions.
* Webber used to be in choir for his soft voice. His new, deep vocals are one of the things he likes less about his resurrection. 
* Wilson had no intent on reviving Maxwell to use in The Constant. Not out of anger and wanting him gone, but of believing it was the higher thing to give him peace in death. 
* Wilson has nightmares of being corrupted by the throne. Fortunately he forgets most of them. 
* Wes has insanely good luck with tumbleweeds. 
* Wendy seeks to preserve the innocence in Webber she feels she and her twin have lost. 
* Webber makes little charts with the others of where he puts his spiders, so they don't have to fight unprepared. 
* Winona helps Wickerbottom set homework for Wendy and Webber, with more emphasis on practical lessons. 

I have brought more headcanons. 
* Wilson theorizes that They are aliens instead of demons, and that the magic is instead advanced tech. No points or evidence Maxwell brings up can convince him otherwise, which Maxwell states is due to Wilson using science as a coping mechanism for forces he cannot fathom. 
* Walani's apathetic and carefree nature stem from no small amount of depression and a disorder affecting her body's energy levels. Since she felt little to no satisfaction trying to keep up with others, she opted to do as little as possible. 
* Wolfgang, Wes, and Wilbur were all in the same circus, but did not truly meet due to the circus managers keeping acts isolated and controlled. 
* Most of the survivors have contemplated suicide at one point or another during their time in the Constant. 
* Wendy had long ago figured out her relation to Maxwell. She decided it wasn't worth mentioning or going to lengths to hide. 
* Wes has selective mutism, which causes his voice to fail on occasion. Eventually he decided to not try talking at all and became a mime. 
* Willow had supernatural insight from a young age, and fire kept the monsters away. This led others to believe her insane. 
* Lucy's death was caused by a bird. This is why Woodie hates them so much. 
* Warly is an expert at forgery, thievery, smuggling, and other criminal activities. These methods were key to his success as a chef. 
* Hutch's mutation into current existence was entirely unplanned by Maxwell, Charlie, or Them. 
* Chester feels happy and "full" when his slots are filled with items. 
* Wes is a panromantic demisexual. 
* Wilson's pun usage is infectious and quick-spreading. 
* Woodlegs has several children and grandchildren he does not remember. 
* Bill Cipher DEFINITELY has designs on The Constant and its powers. 

* Wendy and Abigail's parents were very affluent, encouraging them to learn financing through allowance. Abigail spent most of hers on sweets but was always sharing with Wendy, whom opted towards new dresses. 
* Wes is the youngest of the adults. He is sensitive about his age, as older gentleman would berate him for it and assume he wasn't intelligent. 
* Wes has an excellent mind for mathematics and overflowing artistic ability. The circus used him less as a mime and more as a stage manager who had a mime act. He never received due credit for his work. 
* Maxwell would be the one to eventually spill about being Wendy and Abigail's uncle, during one of the "you child-trapping monster" fights. This fight was the one that convinced Wilson to be a bit more respectful and kind towards him. 
* Webber always cheers up when Wolfgang bench-presses him. 
* Webber hopes when they all escape The Constant they can live together as a family. 
* Wendy reduces the morbidity and gore of her campfire tales after realizing they weren't well received. Wickerbottom made her a journal to write the more horrific tales down, as these stories had always served as her emotional outlet. 
* Webber once asked Maxwell if sacrificing himself would have any chance of bringing Abigail back to life for Wendy. 
* Winona deeply regrets having disconnected with Charlie, feeling that if she had been there things would've gone differently. 
* There were other survivors, among the failed and forever deceased, whom found Wes' prison. Most automatically presumed it to be a trick, others reasoned that they had no time to help, and the few that tried to help him never managed to succeed. Maxwell is still angry and disturbed by how many of the failed thought Wes was him in disguise. 
* Wolfgang does not remember his true birth country. His childhood was spent through many European countries which influenced his tastes and persona. 
* Wes has an extremely high magical potential, to a level that secretly frightens Maxwell. Were he to take the Nightmare Throne he would likely have far more power than Maxwell or Charlie. If asked which survivor he fears taking the throne he lies and says Willow. 
* All the other survivors have come to a consensus that, even if there was an agreement to switch between them who would be trapped on the throne in the more grim scenarios, Wendy and Webber would never do so. 
* Wilson comes from a magical bloodline. 
* Wickerbottom had been in a coven. Unfortunately all the other members ended up dead through entirely un-supernatural events. She refuses to believe this, thinking it had to be targeted action. She now believes They are behind her coven's ill fates. 
* Wolfgang is an excellent cook. Not a master chef like Warly, but better than standard homecooks. 
* Webber's family was lower middle class, so candy and higher fashion were treasured treats for him. His family went the extra mile to try to give him the best they could. He never felt envious or bitter in regards to wealth and status, and appreciated everything he had. 

3 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

* Wilson once, in a most un-gentlemanly fashion, killed an entire pig village that aggroed Webber and nearly killed him. Wilson refuses to speak of this incident. Webber whispers about it to his spider friends constantly. 

Of all the headcannons I've read so far, this one feels like "Don't Starve" the most. I'd imagine a DS cartoon would go from funny to really dark just like that. Webber wants to accompany Wilson in an adventure just so badly. Wilson takes him and what was initially just a run for twigs and grass ends in bloodbath.

3 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

WX78 has ended up feeling grudging respect for the other survivors.

He'd respect Wilson, like, a LOT after hearing about how many lives he's took.

5 minutes ago, verm1ll1on said:

Of all the headcannons I've read so far, this one feels like "Don't Starve" the most. I'd imagine a DS cartoon would go from funny to really dark just like that. Webber wants to accompany Wilson in an adventure just so badly. Wilson takes him and what was initially just a run for twigs and grass ends in bloodbath.

He'd respect Wilson, like, a LOT after hearing about how many lives he's took.

Yep. "YOU HAVE SHOWN GREAT POTENTIAL, SCIENCE MINION. WHO KNEW YOU COULD SO EFFICIENTLY SLAUGHTER THE PORCINE FLESHLINGS."  And, of course, Wilson is torn between hating how savage he was and relishing in managing to earn a compliment from an anti-organic robot. And from Wigfrid, but she compliments him other times, especially when it gains meat. 

I love how you jumped to Wilson and Webber Adventure. Because yeah. And they only step a bit away from each other for gathering and suddenly pigmen go ham attack. 

This looks fun! I may as well add some while I'm at it

Wilson and Maxwell have such a rivalry that they constantly try to out-do each other, leading to ridiculous situations.

Everybody respects Wilson for defeating adventure mode, a situation he constantly takes advantage of.

Webber keeps trying to be friends with Wendy, who desires no relationships with other humans.

Legend has it that WX killed somebody once.

Willow is rewarded every time she goes a certain amount of time without setting anything on fire.

There was this one time Wilson did something awesome, and nobody has every heard of it.

Nobody knows whats in WX does in it's spare time, but he is often seen hidden towards graveyards with a spade, dragging a sack behind him. It says that it's "Preparing for a very important event" and that they shall find out soon, but it's a secret.

Might as well add something:

-Maxwell's asked Wilson who is on the throne right now. When he figured out it's Charlie he tries to be less arogant because now his new friends are his best chances of surviving

-No survivor suspects connection between Maxwell and Charlie. And he'd like it to stay that way.

-Hutch is a Chester that was left in the caves for too long. Like for "before Maxwell arrived" kind of long time 

-Wilson has a journal where he examines every creature in constant. Webber Wx-78 and Abigail included

-Webber doesn't want help from Maxwell. Not that he can help him.

-Wilson and Wickerbottom want Maxwell to tell them about ruins because they know that he knows. He's keeping his mouth shut of course

-Woody can smell wood so no attempts in hiding it away from him have worked.

-Webber often asks Wes to perform for him 

-Wilson attempted to domesticate a beefalo. It didn't go well

-Survovors managed to kill every boss

-Every time Wickerbottom opens her eyes it gets real. She's redpected by everyone

-Wigfrid once examined top hat "It doesn't match my costume" near Wilson and his theorist side has awaken

Archived