fimmatek    3,218
4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

-Winona quickly made friends with everyone esspecially Wilson

Except Maxy I guess :D 

Crystal Kourosh    2,239

-Maxwell's reputation got ruined in front of Winona because Charlie told him about how sweet max was
-Webber's pet is a spikey hutch
-Willow gets rejected alot (example : helping with killing a boss) due to her swearing
-Maxwell roasts the rest of the team making him very annoying but they have to keep him due to his knowledge
-Webber has kissed chester 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

FuffledBeeQueen    3,059
42 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

-Webber has kissed chester 

What.

On a side note, I really like tho that character characteristics are hidden inbetween their speech scripts, its quite nice to find out what they like and dislike,
Like Webber being incapable of having one favourite color

Edited by FuffledBeeQueen
  • Like 3

__IvoCZE__    5,943
1 hour ago, Zhuzha said:

Wickerbottom is on a, frankly, doomed crusade to protect the children's innocence, so she will berate any adult that swears within Wendy's or Webber's earshot.

Like You have a mutant And a pessimist fór children.

A pessimist who Tells things to die.

Sure no innocence left.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Miss Maya said:

I love stuff like this!

• There is at least one "science versus magic" debate every single day.  About 33% of the time it leads to a physical altercation that Wolfgang has to break up.  "Mightiness" declared the unofficial winner.

I too love stuff like this and I am having a fun time reading everyone's headcannons XD!

Also I'm fricken laughing at the thought of Maxwell and Wilson weakly slapping each other in anger, only for Wolfgang to separate  them and fire-man carry them both into time-out corners.

Edited by FluffyDoomMonster
  • Like 3

__IvoCZE__    5,943
On 8. 10. 2018 at 5:35 AM, superlucas1231 said:

Isn't that bestaility

but webber isn't human and we chester could be a transformed chest that fell into wormhole and merged

FuffledBeeQueen    3,059
6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Just... stop it.

Do NOT enter Undertale-level messed up fanons.

Webber kissed Chester? Cool, we humans also sometimes kiss our pets. Nobody said that he aimed for mouth.

yep, there are some people that kiss their Doggos, so I assume webber just REALLY loves Chester as any kid that sees a doggo for the first time, especially a fuzzy one like chester

Edited by FuffledBeeQueen
  • Like 1

TurtleKitty    1,161
5 minutes ago, verm1ll1on said:

Of all the headcannons I've read so far, this one feels like "Don't Starve" the most. I'd imagine a DS cartoon would go from funny to really dark just like that. Webber wants to accompany Wilson in an adventure just so badly. Wilson takes him and what was initially just a run for twigs and grass ends in bloodbath.

He'd respect Wilson, like, a LOT after hearing about how many lives he's took.

Yep. "YOU HAVE SHOWN GREAT POTENTIAL, SCIENCE MINION. WHO KNEW YOU COULD SO EFFICIENTLY SLAUGHTER THE PORCINE FLESHLINGS."  And, of course, Wilson is torn between hating how savage he was and relishing in managing to earn a compliment from an anti-organic robot. And from Wigfrid, but she compliments him other times, especially when it gains meat. 

I love how you jumped to Wilson and Webber Adventure. Because yeah. And they only step a bit away from each other for gathering and suddenly pigmen go ham attack. 

• Like 2

Raspberry Shake    5,596

This looks fun! I may as well add some while I'm at it

Wilson and Maxwell have such a rivalry that they constantly try to out-do each other, leading to ridiculous situations.

Everybody respects Wilson for defeating adventure mode, a situation he constantly takes advantage of.

Webber keeps trying to be friends with Wendy, who desires no relationships with other humans.

Legend has it that WX killed somebody once.

Willow is rewarded every time she goes a certain amount of time without setting anything on fire.

There was this one time Wilson did something awesome, and nobody has every heard of it.

Nobody knows whats in WX does in it's spare time, but he is often seen hidden towards graveyards with a spade, dragging a sack behind him. It says that it's "Preparing for a very important event" and that they shall find out soon, but it's a secret.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 4

Szczuku    8,650

Might as well add something:

-Maxwell's asked Wilson who is on the throne right now. When he figured out it's Charlie he tries to be less arogant because now his new friends are his best chances of surviving

-No survivor suspects connection between Maxwell and Charlie. And he'd like it to stay that way.

-Hutch is a Chester that was left in the caves for too long. Like for "before Maxwell arrived" kind of long time 

-Wilson has a journal where he examines every creature in constant. Webber Wx-78 and Abigail included

-Webber doesn't want help from Maxwell. Not that he can help him.

-Wilson and Wickerbottom want Maxwell to tell them about ruins because they know that he knows. He's keeping his mouth shut of course

-Woody can smell wood so no attempts in hiding it away from him have worked.

-Webber often asks Wes to perform for him 

-Wilson attempted to domesticate a beefalo. It didn't go well

-Survovors managed to kill every boss

-Every time Wickerbottom opens her eyes it gets real. She's redpected by everyone

-Wigfrid once examined top hat "It doesn't match my costume" near Wilson and his theorist side has awaken

Edited by Szczuku
  • Like 4