On 30.10.2018 at 10:18 PM, minespatch said:

Wigfrid's Fear uniform wouldn't look out of place in Dishonored as a rogue. While Winona looks like a distant cousin to Wilson with the way her hair is formed there.

Thanks for the badge.:wilson_smile:

Winona is similar to the Wilson so it seems to me, so I drew hair like his.Well, actually in a fire at the house where she repaired boots and her hair took the form of hairstyles Wilson. :wilson_laugh:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

I like the Klei-logo on their suits.:wilson_ecstatic:

Are they a scientist or what kind of character are they?

I'm sorry I didn't answer.

Just now I translated the text about the Forge for the Russian community was doing. 

Konstantin in ONI is a scientist and artist who has a hilarious character, he's clumsy, so he gets his friends into trouble. Briefly about it, you can say about me)

I will tell you one secret, the Klei-logo and my name in Russian have the same letter K,so how would I work in Klei. Well is fantasy)

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 2

Was thinking about Constantine's story... So made a little comic about how he ended up in the DS world... Features of this hero:

-He has a favorite pencil with which he can draw "something";

-Charlie poisoned him, but left a piece of her power to him, so he has a shadow power... It works at certain moments and is controlled...

IMG_20181104_193102.jpg

IMG_20181104_193212.jpg

IMG_20181104_193353.jpg

IMG_20181104_152411.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 2:09 PM, Russian Philin said:
  1. My thread was open one month old)
  2. Will show how Constantine feeds Skeledork ice cream. Have moreover brains have frozen)
  3. Minespatch sorry if I ruined your character...
  4. IMG_20181102_210025.jpg
  1. Yay! My report got read! Glad to see your art grouped into this thread.:wilson_smile:
  2. That's a interesting idea, what inspired you?
  3. Huh?? You didn't! I'll add this as a quote onto my interpretations section since this is another Skeledork art.
  4. I Didn't expect this!5789ec8663695_arielsqueecopy.png.4c0505d2f489f88e080610c21ffc824e.png.47ec9916fa83a615b4f8116f4b7e934d.png.17ba6240a4965f8e831d3ebf1c92854a.pngThank you!
13 hours ago, Russian Philin said:
  1. Was thinking about Constantine's story... So made a little comic about how he ended up in the DS world...IMG_20181104_193102.jpgIMG_20181104_193212.jpgIMG_20181104_193353.jpgCharlie poisoned him, but left a piece of her power to him, so he has a shadow power... It works at certain moments and is controlled...
  2. Features of this hero: -He has a favorite pencil with which he can draw "something";
  3. IMG_20181104_152411.jpg
  1. You managed to bring both aspects of the Don't Starve and Oxygen Not Included trailers together.  The final panel of the first page got a chuckle out of me, he looks so drunk with expectation. It's relatable.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Are youu going to expand on "something"?:wilson_sneaky:
  3. Interesting triumphant skin design. It shares aspects of both Charlie and Constantine(also carries the "c" theme). The edges got angular too.
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2018 at 7:32 AM, Russian Philin said:

IMG_20181025_212545.jpg

Did someone say "Willowson"? 0u0 (Yes hello, I'm here for the ship >u< )

On 11/2/2018 at 6:17 PM, Russian Philin said:

Konstantin in ONI is a scientist and artist who has a hilarious character, he's clumsy, so he gets his friends into trouble. Briefly about it, you can say about me)

Just like dupe Ria (well... the artist part). Other than that, she's a bit of a dork :p

On 11/3/2018 at 7:09 AM, Russian Philin said:

IMG_20181102_210025.jpg

That was nice of you to draw Minespatch ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Yay! My report got read! Glad to see your art grouped into this thread.:wilson_smile:
  • That's a interesting idea, what inspired you?
  • Huh?? You didn't! I'll add this as a quote onto my interpretations section since this is another Skeledork art.
  • I Didn't expect this!5789ec8663695_arielsqueecopy.png.4c0505d2f489f88e080610c21ffc824e.png.47ec9916fa83a615b4f8116f4b7e934d.png.17ba6240a4965f8e831d3ebf1c92854a.pngThank you!

Minespatch I was inspired by your character, so I decided to draw a simple picture, as I spoiled everything at the first meeting of friends...

I'm glad you like it)

• You managed to bring both aspects of the Don't Starve and Oxygen Not Included trailers together.  The final panel of the first page got a chuckle out of me, he looks so drunk with expectation. It's relatable.:wilson_ecstatic:
  • Are youu going to expand on "something"?:wilson_sneaky:
  • Interesting triumphant skin design. It shares aspects of both Charlie and Constantine(also carries the "c" theme). The edges got angular too.

1)I got a funny character that shows me both in DS and ONI style.

2)Later I will show another force of Constantine. "Something" he can draw, and it's scary...

3)Therefore, the name of Constantine and Charlie  a good combination... It was code... You found him and tracked him down. Congratulate)

Images from the comic. (laughing and yelling at it)

IMG_20181105_121954.jpg

IMG_20181105_121918.jpg

IMG_20181105_121902.jpg

IMG_20181105_121828.jpg

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That was nice of you to draw Minespatch ^_^

DragonMage I've been waiting for a long time, and thought that you have to go around this thread party,but I'm glad you're here. I generally draw what I want) wanted to draw Minespatch and painted... 

Each time I become more experienced in terms of drawing, so you need to try something new.

Thank you for coming here)

:wilson_goodjob:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russian Philin said:

DragonMage I've been waiting for a long time, and thought that you have to go around this thread party,but I'm glad you're here. I generally draw what I want) wanted to draw Minespatch and painted... 

Each time I become more experienced in terms of drawing, so you need to try something new.

Thank you for coming here)

:wilson_goodjob:

I've been lurking in this thread for a while, just never really had much to say ^^; You're art is really great though :encouragement:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

OH, I guess Constantine's eyes are usually closed like Wickerbottom's?

So he makes friendly shadows?

Constantine will always have his eyes closed, except in some cases...

Actually, I was thinking that it will create any shadow creature, but stayed on friendly shadows)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

So that drawing of Wickerbottom from the Wilfred art is another skin design?

I hope you do another drawing of that book design, it looks cool. Curious what would happen if Wicker used it.

Wilfred is a character of my fictional event called Rage. It will help you fight the villains, but more on that later, as well as the description of the Wik and other event... Wicker is a prototype of the future skin for Rage, but I will change it, because this theme is more suitable for the collection of Technologies.

A book? You mean the one in Maxwell's hands? If you're talking about her, then she will appear in my drawings she has different abilities for Maxwell and Wickerbottom. Maxwell receives shadow shield and receives invulnerability. Wicker collects the remains of shadows and making a shadow the shackles that hold enemies, but the shadow is bad obey her, so the effect quickly decays...

• Like 2