6 hours ago, minespatch said:

So now you have two different events planned out? I was aware of the one for Fear but seems like you have another event planned...

I didn't even know the book was a character, I just wanted to see the book with detail.:wilson_shocked:

I confused you again...Let's start with events:

1)The Fear-I still did not finish;

2) The Rage-the second fictional event;

3)the Charms-the third event;

4)the Puzzle-the fourth event;

5)The Siege-fifth event;

6) The Flood-sixth event;

These are ideas that I will show gradually, and now I just draw for fun. Of course, I touch on my ideas, but now a little respite from working on the event. My brain is already tired of fantasies=)

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 2

It's nice to see the book's design with more clarity. The Maxwell drawing kind of obscured the cover. Wicker's skin reminds me of Maxwell's Magma skin but the implied monacle is really good touch. First Wolfgang with the Mactusk cosplay, Wilson with his physician outfit, and now your design.

You put a lot of effort into the pitpigs!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

5926b186e81bb_arielartcrash.png.95d2e10fbe5eb00852b28ae6b1c7d506.pngI can relate to that. :p

So the Rage version of Willow or the staff has its own magma golem?

Minespatch, Willow is in the skin of a Stone collection with a personal Golem that craves a battle to avenge Bernie and herself.:wilson_laugh:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, Russian Philin said:
  1. IMG_20181119_173523.jpg
  2. IMG_20181119_192541.jpg
  1. Kind of looks like the aftermath of my drawing:5a05ecc7bde9c_thefightfortheportal.thumb.png.336950475d6c72548cb8b252e5ae3a5a.png
    I like the submissive look in Pugna, fitting the ending dialogue when the gatekeepers defeat him. So I can imagine this is what happens between the Forge and Gorge trailer.
  2. 58d4920383094_arielhappinessoverload.png.f571a2e0eec84880b873b6a2362862b9.pngWe look so cool! I kind of look like I'm wearing the Scorpeon helmet. Does the spear/staff have a face?
8 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

The first set of birds... The inhabitants of the Dimension of Fear=)IMG_20181122_210813.thumb.jpg.fe8637071573d852c4e8766e25765bb7.jpg

They look adorable! Full of personality too. Will the fear world work like Hamlet?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

58d4920383094_arielhappinessoverload.png.f571a2e0eec84880b873b6a2362862b9.pngWe look so cool! I kind of look like I'm wearing the Scorpeon helmet. Does the spear/staff have a face?

Yes, I've been coming up with a design for your character, Minespatch.I wanted to show you the epic entrance to the arena of Forge. I think it happened)

It's an ice spear with a tattoo that looks like a face.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

They look adorable! Full of personality too. Will the fear world work like Hamlet?

I long ago came up developed inhabitants of the dimension of Fear, but then when the DLC Hamlet came out, I thought that this idea can be used not only for events but also for alternatives in the world of DST) So that references to Hamlet there are.

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

I shouldn't have painted today. I didn't do it well. I'm so tired of the last year of school to go to College.These final exams are gonna kill me ....

And all this in order to become an engineer, because in our country it is too difficult to succeed in a simple way... You have to be more creative than others, you have to be unique, and then you will achieve success in Russia.

IMG_20181123_211620.jpg

IMG_20181123_205040.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

So is the mustached bird in the middle a priest? Also, the symbol on the chest looks like a recurring motif. What does the symbol represent?

So... The Swineclops entered the Rage world?:wilson_shocked:

Yes, it is the priest. In a world of Fear, he's only allowed to grow a mustache. The symbol is even sending something on Wigfrid. Birds, too, believe in some kind of Valhalla.

Swineclops-this is just my version for the event the Forge, because the Cyclops from Klei I did not like. The image and animation is gorgeous, but here it has no interesting attacks. He is not a unique champion.:wilson_cry:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

1.Yes, it is the priest. In a world of Fear, he's only allowed to grow a mustache.

2.The symbol is even sending something on Wigfrid. Birds, too, believe in some kind of Valhalla.

1. The lucky bugger

2. So I hear, apparently they had a really bad problem when Thor turned a fighter pilot into an eagle, and it ended up attacking people before turning back and destroying somebodys house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

1. The lucky bugger

2. So I hear, apparently they had a really bad problem when Thor turned a fighter pilot into an eagle, and it ended up attacking people before turning back and destroying somebodys house.

Wow, it's good to see you here. You left your comment for the first time. It feels good.I hope you will write more of your opinions )

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Sorry, I would reply here more but Forge and other things have been keeping me busy ^^;

Don't apologize. All in the end are occupied with any Affairs. Nice of you to come back. So I go to the forums, and there's a lot of notifications from you. You surprised me) :wilson_laugh:

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Don't apologize. All in the end are occupied with any Affairs. Nice of you to come back. So I go to the forums, and there's a lot of notifications from you. You surprised me) :wilson_laugh:

Heh guilty as charged ^^;

6 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Some skins for buildings.

Ooh interesting designs and I can tell what each item is too.

• Thanks 1