On 12/5/2018 at 1:43 AM, minespatch said:

Oh, there's more comic pages?:wilson_shocked:

On 12/4/2018 at 11:56 PM, Russian Philin said:

This scene was supposed to appear in the comic, but I'm using it for another comic.In General

I was a little confused by this.

23 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Since the time of the Gorge I came up with this idea. Nostalgia....IMG_20181205_212646.thumb.jpg.664dc4611ff6c47f39aaa51aca4b668f.jpg

Is Webber taken aback by Maxwell's loss of hair?:wilson_ecstatic:

10 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Skin on the lantern cool. My Maxwell for the New Year.IMG_20181206_210323.thumb.jpg.c1bc404dc15db4111437bd08310166ee.jpg

This Maxwell skin would be a interesting parallel to Wilson's snowfallen. Also, people have been clamoring for a new Codex Umbra skin, so this would be a great design for a Snowfallen collection skin. Especially if Maxwell sang his carol with the codex.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

I guess grue-Constantine makes horrific drawings or something else related to art?

I kind of thought about it, but this state is very similar to the transformation of Woodie . Only he can control himself in this form, and Constantine is not always. Although it is necessary to consider that better. Thanks for the idea):wilson_wink:

I have to think this through.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

I look like I just visited Las Vegas.:wilson_ecstatic:Awesome costume but just a interesting design for us.

Is that catcoon walking on two legs(a la webber)?:wilson_shocked:

I've seen a lot of movies that show Las Vegas, so I get it. This cute little pet walks on two legs and if you feed him, he will also dance:wilson_sneaky:

• Haha 1

Spoiler
On 14.12.2018 at 12:06 AM, minespatch said:

Oh no, a teddydork!:wilson_ecstatic:

Nice headphones on Konstantine. Would be a nice skin for the earmuffs.

Like a cookie, not a Teddydork:wilson_ecstatic:Although if you like Teddydork, I do not mind.

Spoiler
On 14.12.2018 at 5:26 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

I'm sure the one person who uses those would be very pleased. The drawings still cute anyways.

Thank you) I appreciate all opinions, but especially positive:wilson_sneaky::wilson_wink:

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

This makes me hope that there will be gaols/jails in the future so the police won't have to kill thieves anymore.:wilson_ecstatic:

Pogs being domesticated would be a relief for so many players.

Yes, Minespatch, I want the court and the prison. I've even thought about how it works. It's nice to think alike:wilson_cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

This accurately depicts a lot of artists on here ^_^

Also interesting design for the buildings. I wonder what the house of culture and the court would be used for (generally, without committing a crime).

The house of culture is used to buy statues and paintings to decorate the house and the base.In the court can give the map thief the judge and get a lot of money.

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wait, am I a judge next to you?:wilson_ecstatic:

The skeleton lamp is pretty cute.

You're a mayor judge, like me.

The beginning of a funny comic...

IMG_20181218_214832.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1