The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

I ummmmmmhad a great world.I spawned in a quadrangle out of lime-green grass in dark grass.I set there my base.Then I found the wooden thing.I build things and I found 2 touch stones.I found chester and 2 teleport things.Near the wooden thing was the door to adventure and the bishop.Then I walked into the swamp and found a skeleton with a beefallo hat some bones and a spear.But it was a trap!BAMTentacles!And then: DeathSo, I'm a bit angry but otherwise fine.

I'll take this moment to ask how's everyone doing.Me? Oh, nothing much. My hand just disintegrated from doing homework nonstop, but hey.I hope you all are doing great, because I got a real treat for you guys once I get all this homework backlog out of the system.

Woo hoo <3 I'm pretty swell~ how are those tonsils doin' btw? Tiddles made you a get well card <3

post-6035-13764592406293_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5592[/ATTACH]

Sadly, I won't be able to get those tonsils and adenoid back. The docs say that its best that those are disposed of instead of being souvenirs.

Right now, my throat doesn't suck. I feel so much better but it still hurts when I yawn (the stretching of throat muscles doesn't bode well with the scars of the surgical sites.) But I'm sure that will come to pass soon enough.

But I did feel a bit betrayed when television lied to me. Why would it ever do that? ; n ;

Also, damn you, Tiddles. As a fellow cat lover, I cannot deny your inherent cuteness, you little demonic cretin.

Did television told you that you get your bodyparts after surgery? Don't trust these cheeky TV things. They show you things which aren't real all the time!

gawd there's so much bs on tv right now it's like false advertising here means nothing anymore. hence why i watch everything commercial free online <3I'm glad your feelin' better [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] and can't wait for your post <3

PART 1 (part 2 will go up ASAP)

Spoiler'd for rather questionable content.

Posted Image

1.) Waclaw: Ugh ... wha?

2.) Waclaw: Holy-! ... Willow?! ... I ... did this?

3.) Waclaw: Hmph ... I guess I'll have to calm her down.

4.) Waclaw: Come, Willow, I think you need a hug(?).

Willow: Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice ...

5.) Willow: *shoots a firestorm directly onto Waclaw as he walks closer to her* YOU GET BURNED! *everyone's shocked at how Waclaw's just walking right into it*

6.) Waclaw: *reaches the shaken Willow and hugs her* Relax, dear .... deep breaths. *unfazed*

Willow: What are you doing?! You're burning yourself! *Willow's apparent form is sizzling away Waclaw's flesh*

I'll try to post the next part as soon as I can, but its still my turn!

Edited by ScienceMachine

Posted Image

1.) Waclaw: Now's not the time for that.

Willow: But-

Waclaw: No, no. Hush. Relax and calm down. You're going to have to if you want to turn back.

2.) Willow: O-okay ... *Relaxes and slowly transforms back with clothes!*

3.) I messed that up and missed 3.

4.) Waclaw: Good girl ... I think I'm going to take a nap ... *falls over*

Willow: Waclaw!!

5.) Anna: You did good~ <3

6.) Landore: *Waclaw's fazed out and everything's in slowmotion but the speed picks up* Wwwwwaaakey, wakey, Waclaw~! Guys, he's coming around!

Waclaw: L-landore? *instantly sits-up* SH*T! WILLOW!

Landore: Calm down, she's fine. After your crazy act, we needed to fix you back up. We salvage what we could of your old skin, but we had to ... *gets a lil pale thinking about it* ... 'hunt' for some 'new' one.

Waclaw: How long have I been out?

Landore: A few nights, but you're okay now.

And done. Don't worry about Waclaw's hair, he can still get it back to his normal do, but it's gonna be snow-white until otherwise. He still has the Beldam's mechanical hand. He kinda looks like a snow-white haired Raven in that last panel.

Edited by ScienceMachine

*Relaxes and slowly transforms back with clothes!*

Like this sentence very much! :biggrin-new:

He kinda looks like a snow-white haired Raven in that last panel.

Now I want a Raven stands beside Waclaw picture.So, now the realtime dangerous situation is over and we had a timeskip of 2 to 5 days. Nice work.

Fire proof pants! :D

*disappointed sigh* ._.

2.) Willow: O-okay ... *Relaxes and slowly transforms back with clothes!*

*extremely disappointed sigh* >_< don't mind me, I'm in pervert mode~Ok it's mah go now eh? Lets see... maybe I'll do a few small panels instead of going cray cray and making every one wait so long >.<;

Landore: Calm down, she's fine. After your crazy act, we needed to fix you back up. We salvage what we could of your old skin, but we had to ... *gets a lil pale thinking about it* ... 'hunt' for some 'new' one.

OkaaaaaayYOU WILL NEVER GET MY SKIN!HASDFGH*Jumps out the window*

Maybe, but either way, you're not getting of my kinky pics. Not without some serious paying ;3

what about an art trade? >.>;;gonna pop my post up later today if i don't have to randomly go out some where X{

you guys and your talk of naked people you better not perv. up my panels with your dirty thoughts :wilsondisagreeable:

I decided not to touch the whole Waclaw thing and I have semi-planned out my panel already if Wilson has been a demon of about 4 days I figure his new found instinctive behaviors will have started to show up

post-6035-13764592482807_thumb.jpgLandore -"just take it easy. You'll be back to your self in no time! Sort of..."D. Wilson - "Why didn't you warn me that I'd lose my mind? I could have killed somebody."Tiddles - "You needed power and I gave it."D.Wilson - "I needed it to HELP my friends not kill them!"Tiddles - "Oh please. Everything worked out in the end. In all honestly had that friend of your over there not been able to get a grip on himself, you would have had no choice but to face him head on with that power. It was both fortunate and unfortunate about the girl..."post-6035-137645924833_thumb.jpgTiddles - "However, it is apparent that you truly don't wish to fully embrace my power since you still refuse to change permanently. So, tonight at full moon I'll be strong enough to make my way off this world and back to boring old Maxwell..."post-6035-13764592483665_thumb.jpgTiddles - "I'll miss having you as a pet thou. You'd make a fine demon Lord." Edited by meshpet

post-7492-13764592488431_thumb.pngThis image sums up my feelings right now... (I'm twilight the papers are my panel ideas and mesh is the mayor)I had a great idea for my turn and for like the 5th time [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] goes and makes my idea unusable with his panelsI really need to stop planning mine in advance *headdesk* now I need to think of something else and I am sleep deprived! but I am not skipping two in a row!I am putting my now unusable idea in spoilers because I still want it known (at least I hadn't drawn it out yet)

so most of the chars are talking about Waclaw being ok and what to do about Wilson when raven sees Mallory and Tiddles are suddenly all friendly and are sneaking off so he sends one of his birds to spy on them..Mallory leads Tiddles to a secret cave where she has been stashing all kinds of stuff she has stolen from Maxwell's house (books small magical items, etc) short silly conversation about Maxwell being mad about this stuff being missing (but having no clue where it all went) and Mallory being more sneaky and knowledgeable about stuff then she lets on (about magic stuff anyhow) they start discussing some technical magic jargon, and then catch the bird that was spying on them and tie it up in the cave. Raven becomes suspicious later when they return but his bird doesn't [end panels]

Edited by stormfront