The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Finally, I had unbelievable scanning difficulties...and I was complaining over my fathers machine.......pah

Posted Image

Bookkeeper: Finally, I'm allowed to do something evil beside of bookkeeping...^^ *push the button*

Posted Image

Landore: This is very evil magic...maxwellian....

Mallory: Let him go!

Harlekin: *hammer smash* it doesn't even bulge....

*surface crackles*

Posted Image

*object rises up*

Harlekin: Woaaaaa!

Posted Image

*Jaw opens up*

Door: *evil laughter*

Posted Image

*shadow hands grabbing the cage and pull it in*

Raven: Guys! Don't worry, we will get things right.

*slamming door*

Posted Image

Waclaw: As if we would stand around only watching. *rises fist to slam door in*

*snaping sound*

Dark Voice: As if you had another choice......

Edited by MilleniumCount

Think this is a bit much? And where did Waclaw's Beldam arm go?! :o... I really need to restructure this entire thing <x3But I guess Raven's out of the picture, since we're suppose to end this soon and we don't have time to get Raven back without hamfisting it.Don't worry [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION], you're still allowed to play out your turns.

Think this is a bit much? And where did Waclaw's Beldam arm go?! :o

Arrr, I forgot the arm. Stupid me...(X_X) But there is a way for everything, even to rescue Raven. We got strong and unpredictable magic going on. Tiddles probably know how these doors work etc. etc.You really want to bring some sort of order or structure in?

i think the world is starting to fall apart if everyone don't act quickly.Raven will meet Maxwell face to face and there will be a special character come and join wilson and othersFOR SCIENCE!!when is my turn...

Edited by Raven Crow

Pending new rules:

[*] No spawning in new items and characters instantly. Let them have their own moment before introducing them to the established Gang.

[*] No crazy magic. Simple mundane powers are allowed (limited mind-reading, levitating, so on.) But anything beyond that with no major repercussions is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Even the simpler powers will need a sizable drawback to avoid spamming.

[*] Do not toss the Gang into crazy situations without them walking into it themselves. No one wants to be thrown straight into the fire before the frying pan!

Feel free to add more to this list. Right now I'm going to address to the excessive crazy going on :p

Well some sort of frame and borders in which we move would be good. A tiny bit less big magic, teleportation, sailormoon transformation...etc. Make it so that these things are special and not common, yes.I keep my paraphernalia ready for whatever tennis there will be! ^^

Do not toss the Gang into crazy situations without them walking into it themselves. No one wants to be thrown straight into the fire before the frying pan!
Hmm, but isn't this one of the best parts of a tennis? Of course it shouldn't be overdone.... Edited by MilleniumCount

And my turn!

Posted Image

Everyone looks towards the source of the voice. A radio!

Wilson: Hey! Isn't that MY radio?!

Maxwell: I'm sorry to inform you, but that door is off limits. Stupid Bookeeper spawning it in willy-nilly. Fortunately, I fired him before he could have spawned in anything else stupid. He burnt good, just how I like all my fires. Now, another thing; this Island will be going under rebuilding due to an accidental request slipping through the system. I have also fired Robert and replaced him with Robert. I like how I just replaced a pile of ash with a deamon with the same name ... Either way, I advise you to take the nearest Teleportato and make a jump to the next totally-not-going-to-blow-up island. And don't worry about your Crow friend thing. We're going to settle our real estate issues over a giant cauldron of lava. Of course he will be dangling over it. I hope you won't mind about this and I guess enjoy you temporary stay!

Everyone's a bit displeased.

Fixed the pic!

Edited by ScienceMachine

well first I am glad to see that Waclaw has aquried more clothing, second poor landor looks like he needs a hug :(and third if its a run for teleporter parts can we please limit any jokes of Mallory being used like a tracking hound(yes she can sense magic as covered in my own rp and back story)

You don't need to threat me with violence. What's with this broom wielding, mallet stuff....please.....my word is worth the word. I won't use Mallory for any jokes of this kind! Shoot me if I lie!

my broom of death summon is only used in my own thread (science kicks ppl off cliffs I summon a giant broom)... as for my mallet its my primary internet attack which I will shamefully admit is a remanate of my weeboo days back when I first learned of internet forums ( I was really into the gag of girls hitting guys with blunt things) Edited by stormfront