The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

been busy with stuff~ I'll paw at my post today~ermergerd ppl >.< Robert was the maint guy ; ; not the bookkeeper lol~any way i don care~ as for rule ideas, how about if any character/npc is added there needs to be a basic ref post on them posted before the add. like a brief background, their likes dislikes or just something to help others keep the character IN character. And if they have any relation to the existing characters it should be noted on there too (like ravens bg with maxwell). and if it changes like i add a character and some one makes a bg with them, it should be noted so every one knows whats going on. cause i know my prob at the beginning was keeping characters in character without knowing anything about them lol~

Edited by meshpet
added carebears

post-2754-13764592701904_thumb.jpgMaxwell: when the dusk falls, everything will been consumed by darkness and become nothing by dawn, so make is haste my friends.as for You my little angel, you had make quite a mess. i decide to punish you by staying in the Void for hundred years if your new pet of yours have fail to escape.Tiddles: !!the places where the demon will rather die than live in this place!! Wilson i demand you to find that portal!!post-2754-13764592702651_thumb.jpgMaxwell: oh i almost forgot, the shadow monsters will crawlin out and attacking you all even though your mind are perfectly normal.be careful of lightning and meteors, and not to mention to mind your step or you fall into the void.Mallory: eeeKK, so this how the world regenerate. post-2754-13764592703292_thumb.jpgD.Wilson: great, just Great!! how we suppose to located the wooden thing and find all the thingy(s) from around the world in one night without divine rod while those stupid shadow monsters is in our way!!Willow: i guess we have our way through, or else!Landore : oh gash, my rose whip is useless to them(as landore try find the spell against shadow monster, suddenly a dark ray of beam shooting out and destroy a group of shadow monsters)post-2754-13764592703913_thumb.jpgVan Dracruell: You are the foolish of the fool, and you called yourself a Dracula the fifth and the ruler of Burdania?!why don't use your dark power instead of that flower and the rabbit book?!Landore: I can't grandfather, you know i will gone mad if I use that power.Van Dracruell: You sissy little boy, first you lost Raven then you act like a cowardly bunny which afraid to use his demonic spell.Landore: please think of that, if I gone mad i might never know what i am doing!!Waclaw: ahem, can you both stop fighting ?! Dr Van Dracruell if i am correct ,please tell use you have something useful?Van Dracruell: i located all the pieces and the wooden thing in this map. if we split into four team then we can escape this place in no time! and i also made four divine rod for each.Wilson: wha...how did you make that?Van Dracruell: because i am a genius!! and u can refer me as a intellectual badass!post-2754-13764592700941_thumb.jpgmeanwhile in Maxwell's placeMaxwell: oh my, i did expect that you have a strong ally. since you are here, how about play some chess like before?Raven being warp by shadow hand and couldn't move a muscle.Raven: huh, as long as that stupid cat is not here, i will happy to have a little fun. Edited by Raven Crow

post-2754-13764592704576_thumb.jpgMaxwell: you don't seen to notice that I will banish you to the Void after this is over?Raven: i knew you will say that, after all this is not my first time to visit there. back them your cat destroy my world and send me to the Void. she thought i was long gone but no, I cannot die because Madness wouldn't let me and so I can continue being suffer.Maxwell: don't worry my pretty, this time i will make sure you will never come back.Raven: how about a gamble? i know is part of your entertainment.Maxwell: you sure know my interest don't you? what's your bet?Raven: if everyone manage to escape without dying. then i will go out freely as i please.Maxwell: your freedom? well then you have my word. Raven: fine, Games on!(alright, Landore, van dracruell and wilson. i put my hope on you)team crankWaclaw & Willowteam boxMallory & Fredteam metal potatoLandore & harlekinteam ringD.wilson & tiddleswooden thing secured by Van dracruell

Ha....oh....eh.....wow! ^^ And all so nicely. Also the teams are chosen very good. (I get states while drawing Landore and now I have to let him interact with Harlekin) this I call a challenge....there will be a big pile of crumpled paper next to my desk....^^Let's do it.

Posted Image

Harlekin: Your grandfather is really a big help. Without this map we would loose too much time searching.

Landore: Yes sometimes he can be of help...Let's hurry. We have to escape this doomed world and rescue Raven!

*running through an environment which is shaken by earthquakes and fire falling from the sky*

Harlekin: Are we heading in the right direction?

Landore Yes, the rod keeps getting louder. Watch your step!

Posted Image

*Kwaaaahhhh?*

Posted Image

Harlekin: We're followed by some black creatures. They seem to be in a bad mood...

Landore: I see bad mood ahead, too. We can't waste time fighting...

*Kwwwaaaahhhhh* (Stay away Eggthieves!)

Posted Image

Landore: Now! Split!

*evasive action version V*

*Kwaah?* (Screw you limited field of view)

Posted Image

Finally reached the point of interest.

Landore: You see something?

Harlekin: Yes, the potatoe. But this seems too easy...

*view*

Landore: This is nearly 100 % a trap. We need a plan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Landore strolls in the direction of the potatoe thing*

Landore: Let's see. How would I myself secure such a vital object?

*steps on ground and magic happens*

Landore: I see a sensor barrier rune around the place. Not quite witty.

Posted Image

*Shadow creatures emerge from the ground*

Terrorbeak: Hsssssss?

*something jumps from behind a boulder*

Posted Image

Harlekin: Yay, grumpy shadows! Feel the joy of a rising mood!

Posted Image

Shadows: Hssssss???

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/469/cmc11a001.jpg

Harlekin: Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah circus, dah dah dah dah dah dah afro, circus afro, circus afro...

*Harlekin goes crazy over there*

Shadows are stunned but Terrorbeak manages to look behind...

Terrorbeak: Hssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! (Oh ****)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4502/cmc12a001.jpg

*turns back*

Terrorbeak: Hsssssss!!! (Arrrrrghhhh!!!)

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 1

Posted Image

*running*

Harlekin: Hey this went quite well. Woah, why is the potatoe flying?

Landore: Oh this is a very easy levitation spell. With this we can keep our speed! Sooo, where are we heading right now?* The wooden thing right? Where is the map?

Posted Image

Harlekin: Whaaaat? I thought you got it!!! Wait, where is the Divining Rod?

Landore; Why...I...left it at the tree because the noise would have crushed our plan....

Both: We're lost!!!!!

Wow.....I kinda overdone it...but it's finale right?....^^

Posted Image

Harlekin: Your grandfather is really a big help. Without this map we would loose too much time searching.

Landore: Yes sometimes he can be of help...Let's hurry. We have to escape this doomed world and rescue Raven!

*running through an environment which is shaken by earthquakes and fire falling from the sky*

Harlekin: Are we heading in the right direction?

Landore Yes, the rod keeps getting louder. Watch your step!

Posted Image

*Kwaaaahhhh?*

Posted Image

Harlekin: We're followed by some black creatures. They seem to be in a bad mood...

Landore: I see bad mood ahead, too. We can't waste time fighting...

*Kwwwaaaahhhhh* (Stay away Eggthieves!)

Posted Image

Landore: Now! Split!

*evasive action version V*

*Kwaah?* (Screw you limited field of view)

Posted Image

Finally reached the point of interest.

Landore: You see something?

Harlekin: Yes, the potatoe. But this seems too easy...

*view*

Landore: This is nearly 100 % a trap. We need a plan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Landore strolls in the direction of the potatoe thing*

Landore: Let's see. How would I myself secure such a vital object?

*steps on ground and magic happens*

Landore: I see a sensor barrier rune around the place. Not quite witty.

Posted Image

*Shadow creatures emerge from the ground*

Terrorbeak: Hsssssss?

*something jumps from behind a boulder*

Posted Image

Harlekin: Yay, grumpy shadows! Feel the joy of a rising mood!

Posted Image

Shadows: Hssssss???

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/469/cmc11a001.jpg

Harlekin: Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah circus, dah dah dah dah dah dah afro, circus afro, circus afro...

*Harlekin goes crazy over there*

Shadows are stunned but Terrorbeak manages to look behind...

Terrorbeak: Hssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! (Oh ****)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4502/cmc12a001.jpg

*turns back*

Terrorbeak: Hsssssss!!! (Arrrrrghhhh!!!)

I called it. Circus Afros. They are truly a treasure.