Sign in to follow this  
ScienceMachine

The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

MilleniumCount    2160

Soooo, finally I got the time...

Posted Image

Waclaw: I see...some kind of patchwork, huh? What kind of sideffects?

*Harlekin chopping wood for campfire*

Waclaw: My Dolly!

Harlekin: Wahhhh...

Raven: Is the author serious?

Waclaw: Fuuuuu...this was a strange feeling. But I will get used to it. Mind over flesh!

*Mallory and Landore arrive*

Landore: Hey, we had a little private talk.

Harlekin: Ahh, I've wondered where you two have been. By they way, is one of you in the need of some sewing?

Tiddles and Wilson

Tiddles: Look at them...simpletons....

Prof. v. D. : Hello there....we have some serious talk to do....

Meanwhile in shadow realm

Maxwell: What good is a weapon which is affected by feeling and memory. This has to be fixed....

*struggling bookkeeper*

Bookkeeper: Of course...sir....

Again it is no world Literature but...well the show must go on. I will see if I can get my brain to think of a possible plot do we can choose and merge our ideas from a bigger pool

Edited by MilleniumCount

meshpet    36

and then Waclaw was part tree

and goddamn it I was just on a pony binge and now must resit drawing Waclaw and Fluttershy tree joke

oh gawd >.< lmao so he's gonna go crazy every time some one chops down a tree? lolol

MilleniumCount    2160

Naaa, not everytime. Only if someone thinks it would be a good joke. As Waclaw said Mind over Flesh. I would say his creature bodyparts only mess up with his behaviour if he is stressed out or something.For future stories I also would like to see something less ultra-super-magic-teleportation-infinity backpack (which I only used because I was tempted to give Harlekin something beside his sunny mind ^^) story/dialogue based tennis with supporting illustrations. It would help me improve my, more subtle, expression drawing skills.

Raven Crow    3431

So ... I'm kinda at a stuck at what to do now ...Srsly, like what now?Anyone got any ideas?

u mean the tennis art thread or yours?how about the horror unleash from the shadow manipulator.

MilleniumCount    2160

Hmm, have we agreed to an end? Perhaps someone comes up with a ritual of some sort to get Wilson back to normal. What is about to happen with Tiddles....We could take the whimsy method:

Something really bad happens, fight with Maxwell, fire from the sky etc. Wilson awakes after sleeping in the shadow of the tree from the beginning of the art tennis. All being a dream..or not (grinning tiddles in his arms)

ScienceMachine    999

SO, I've decided to create Apocalypse!

post-5416-13764592618433_thumb.png

-The Sun is Setting-

Tiddles: Sigh ...

Wilson: What's wrong?

Tiddles: After tonight, I'm going to miss you, pet.

Wilson: Well, at least its not going to get any worse, right?

Tiddles: Actually, I've just received word that Maxwell's planning to dismantle the Island for a new one.

Wilson: *Bewildered, but not too surprised* ... Typical.

Tiddles: Just get ready for an onslaught, when an Island dismantles, its a no-holds-bard. Also, be safe, my pet, cuz if you die before Dawn breaks, you'll be lost forever.

Wilson: Heh ...

Yup, only a few cycles before the End of The Island! Who will be lost and who will triumph~?!

meshpet    36

oosss sorry been busy with things >.< I'll paw at mah post asap >.< and wth do you mean die before dawn you'll be lost forever? i kinda figured if Wilson died at all he'd be lost lolol

ScienceMachine    999

oosss sorry been busy with things >.< I'll paw at mah post asap >.< and wth do you mean die before dawn you'll be lost forever? i kinda figured if Wilson died at all he'd be lost lolol

I mean once you're dead, you'll be gone from this Island and the new Island after. Its going to take a forever and a half to get back to the Gang if you ever died.

meshpet    36

Harlekin would never ever kill beings which are wearing clothes!!! Good that there aren't any nudists among us.....

tiddles isn't wearing clothes >.>;;;;;;

meshpet    36

i thought she have cloths went she reveal her true form

- - - Updated - - -

i thought she have cloths went she reveal her true form

yea i guess so lol, gonna do that on my next turn thou~

post-6035-13764592634682_thumb.jpg

D Wilson - "Wait... What!?"

Tiddles - "Tee Hee. Don't worry about it pet! I'll watch your back tonight<3"

Maxwell - "..."

post-6035-13764592634979_thumb.jpg

Maxwell - *looks up from silent brooding* "It's about time..."

"...."

"FREAKIN' HELL ROBERT! CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!??"

oos Robert dun screwed something up~

stormfront    26

Blah I am skipping again between this stupid ******* paper I have to write for school, being annoyed at the whole of tumblr (Why do I get likes but no questions!?), and well girl stuff I am tapped out creatively right now when it comes to writing/drawing good plot stuff I can only think of really stupid jokes...oh and no retconing with lol it was dream stuff becuse A thats lazy writing and B I have already taken this plot as cannon for my tumblr

Edited by stormfront

meshpet    36

being annoyed at the whole of tumblr (Why do I get likes but no questions!?)

i never get any questions =\ like maybe 3 lol but i don't care since it's more of an art dump for me then anything~and they're down to using messenger pigeons lol. What Robert screwed up is totally up to you guys but i figure it has to do with the world shifting and Maxwell just got the message late. Also, as for reasoning behind the weird way him and Robert communicate I'm putting it down to 'they do it because it makes things more interesting and challenging rather then using instant communications that take the fun out of things'~

MilleniumCount    2160

Ah I love this downgrading-joke ^^What will be next? I've an idea but I don't want to spoiler it. Perhaps someone got the same idea anyway....Now we enter the final phase of this tennis aren't we? Let's light the fuse!

Raven Crow    3431

post-2754-13764592697689_thumb.jpg

Dr Van Dracruell: bad news gentleman, i have recieve a signal that this world soon be erase. i suggested you all must evacuate immediately!

Landore: what? but we are so close...!

Raven: that's fine Landore.

Landore: what about tiddles, since you have a huge grudge on her. why are you giving up?

Raven: don't get me wrong Landore, what tiddles had done it was unforgiving. what's matter now this place gonna blow up once again.

Posted Image

D.wilson: who are u talking to?

Raven: Dr Van Dracruell, he is been support us during that reaper battle remember?

D.wilson: is kinda lazy for the artist for not make him show up.

Raven: well, there are too many characters in one story. you don't wish the artist suffer because of that do you?

D.wilson: makes odd sense. anyway who is this van Dracruell ?

Dr van Dracruell: this is Dr Ludwig Van Dracruell to you!! I am greatest Mad scientist, a former most notorious villain who terrorize the entire earth!!

Landore: and he is my grandfather.

Posted Image

D.wilson: that crazy old men is your grandfather?!

Landore: yup, just like you!

Dr Van Dracruell: don't listen to that sissy demon, he had bring shamefulness to our family!

Landore: so do you, the worst vampire in Vampire history.

Raven: Landore, quit fooling around we need to create portal for the evacuation.

Landore: oh right!

Posted Image

shadow hand reach out and grab Raven, Raven is too weak to struggle because of the injuries.

Posted Image

Everyone:Raven!!

Maxwell: Not so smart now aren't you? you have been a pain in my neck since you always meddling around in my world back and forward freely. thanks to my dear angel, you have blinded by your vengance against her. she will never knew that she is a perfect bait to lure you out!!

now i can finally destroy you along with this World!!

Raven: you cannot destroy me! beside, this used to be MY World that you talking about!!

Edited by Raven Crow