The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

FUS RO DAH!Omg, my 900th post!

Not helping.. I'm sitting here trying to rewrite my panels and your cracking jokes over my mood :wilson_livid:at least I came up with a new idea though.. (and now Raven will have to deal with touchy feely stuff on their turn *evil grin*) Edited by stormfront

Not helping.. I'm sitting here trying to rewrite my panels and your cracking jokes over my mood :wilson_livid:at least I came up with a new idea though.. (and now Raven will have to deal with touchy feely stuff on their turn *evil grin*)

Did I every sayed that I want to help you?That evil grin means nothing good...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5732[/ATTACH]

This image sums up my feelings right now... (I'm twilight the papers are my panel ideas and mesh is the mayor)I had a great idea for my turn and for like the 5th time [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] goes and makes my idea unusable with his panels

you mean "with her panels..." X3

I really need to stop planning mine in advance *headdesk* now I need to think of something else and I am sleep deprived! but I am not skipping two in a row!

it's pretty impossible to plan this stuff. i've never been successful at it >.< (cept maybe with the sailor moon thing lol)That idear looked interesting thou, i just wanted to work toward a possible end to the tennis since it's still in perpetual mode right now with out an end in sight lol~

you mean "with her panels..." X3 it's pretty impossible to plan this stuff. i've never been successful at it >.< (cept maybe with the sailor moon thing lol)That idear looked interesting thou, i just wanted to work toward a possible end to the tennis since it's still in perpetual mode right now with out an end in sight lol~

sorry I assume everyone else around here is male intill proven otherwise :Pand right now **** plot advancementI am just gonna use my turn to flesh out Mallory's existence/lore/arc/whatever I am too tired to deal with this crazy plot we have going on (granted there will be junk thrown in that raven or mc can use for the plot if they care EI Mallorys cave of stolen magical **** becuse god damnit i want to use the cave and Im USING IT)small side thought landor is getting a lot panel action recently (but then again he is the most empathetic of the char.s and has the second best hairstyle next to Wilson XD) Edited by stormfront

and lo it is done and I need a nap ..

~~~~~~~~~~`

Posted Image

*Mallory overhears about Wilson's wish to return to being human and is upset*

Posted Image

*runs out of camp past Landor and Raven*

Landor: what was that about *decides to check on her*

Posted Image

*follows Mallory to find he ducked into a well hidden passage behind a rock*

Posted Image

*goes in to find Mallory in corner of a small cave filled with various magical things and advanced books on spells and magic theory, as well as various notes and such (in her handwriting) scattered about the floor*

Landor(shocked and looking at the notes): this stuff its quite advanced...

*Mallory is making small hiccuping sobs*

Landor:.. what's wrong?..

Mallory:All the others they look down on me… *large sob* Because “I’m useless runt who can’t do magic”*large sob… I thought if Wilson became demon I’d have at least one friend…*turns grabs starts crying in to his shirt*

Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think my art suffered a tad from my lack of sleep... Your turn [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] *collapses on thread floor*

Just a request, you don't have to do this if you don't want to, but can you feature my fan-character Milton in this tennis thread? He has no personality whatsoever and is Maxwell's servant, he thinks he has no purpose but to kill Wilson and make him suffer, due to him just thinking he is an opposite.Picture:post-8696-13764592489884_thumb.pngLike I said, you don't have to do this but it would be awesome if you could. :kiwi:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5737[/ATTACH]
Like I said, you don't have to do this but it would be awesome if you could. :kiwi:Im just gonna go man the AA and shoot down your hopes. The answer's a no, we already have plenty of non-player characters mucking bout and we sure as Hell would appreciate it when there isn't more coming our way.Besides, this plot is coming to an end, it wouldn't make sense to appear at the very last minute of it all.

Im just gonna go man the AA and shoot down your hopes. The answer's a no, we already have plenty of non-player characters mucking bout and we sure as Hell would appreciate it when there isn't more coming our way.Besides, this plot is coming to an end, it wouldn't make sense to appear at the very last minute of it all.

Okay, I understand. Thanks for giving it to me straight.

i will post my art by tomorrow.

today i will attend cousin's wedding.

my hand will itch for drawings.

i am back i can only think of this.

post-2754-13764592538189_thumb.jpg

Mallory:Uwwahhhhhh!!

Landore: there,there don't cry. here (landore hands his handkechief to mallory ).

Mallory: sob, will Wilson hate me?

Landore: that's true, he will never hate you. besides you are the one who prevented the demon transformation or else Wilson will forever curse as a heartless monster. don't feel bad, i know how you feel of being lonely. when i was a kid, i am lonely too because other demon kids always teasing for being a weirdo. Let's say how about you can be my friend, u can come to my towns and we are always welcome you.

Mallory: what? why should i listen you? i haven't really know who you are?eccept i know you are with that grumpy person.

Landore: oh, how rude of me. may I introduce myself i am Landore van Draconise the fifth generations of Dracula's family and I am the ruler in the place called Burdania where demons and monsters live on earth.

Mallory:..........

Landore: you seen don't believe what i said. (sweat)

Meanwhile...

Waclaw: what happen to my body?

Raven: oh you are finally awake, how was a trip in dreamland?

post-2754-13764592538885_thumb.jpg

Waclaw: could you cut it up and answer my question?

Raven: Dr Van Dracruell saves your life because i convince that you are some sort of artificial grim reaper which make him interest just to revive you.

Waclaw: why this?(he shows his stiches and unmatch skin colour), why don't you use meat effigy or amulet?

Raven: We already tried. the meat effigy and amulet dosen't work on person with no soul. so Dr Van Dracuell replace some organs with some animal organs on this island and also use pig skin for your skin and monster meat as for substitue due to your seriously burned injuries.

Waclaw: where is that Doctor?

Raven: oh, you can't see him he is already went back to his place. you are lucky guy. no doctor can be as godly as Fran from frankie fran you know. But i don't know that your new body may give you side effect but I would be hope i am first one to witness it.

Waclaw: (speechless)

Edited by Raven Crow

Landore: oh, how rude of me. may I introduce myself i am Landore van Draconise the fifth generations of Dracula's family and I am the ruler in the place called Burdania where demons and monsters live on earth.

Sure,and I'm frankensteins father :p

[MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] niiice icon <33 did we wanna start planning for the next tennis btw? basic plot ect wise?

I suggest we dumb down the supernatural wacky madness and just go with something really simple, like surviving "The 15 Days Hell Froze Over" or "Search For The Things".I would love to use [MENTION=7492]stormfront[/MENTION]'s plot arc, but I just think that all this supernatural wackiness is driving the point of "Don't Starve" a bit off the rails. Don't you think so?

I just think that all this supernatural wackiness is driving the point of "Don't Starve" a bit off the rails. Don't you think so?

you mean the whole transformations thing and all the magic demon junk stuff and excessive amount of random characters with instant abilities to teleport, get food, and take down bosses in like 2 panels? yeaaaaahhh just maybe a lil <3 we should all be more like Harlekin just not with a magical bag with infinite stuff lol.i guess make it so that we need to survive like in the game?

well come to think of that, yes we made soo much supernatural wackiness.after we done the cat story, i was thinking about the new plot.

is called"Wilbur's field note" the story start with Wilson (yeah, he is alone) who got the field notes which is belong to mysterious person named Wilbur Hector Whateley who apparently was the first victim who trapped on this island before Wilson. The field notes contents all the informations and the dark sinister secrets of this island. is up to Wilson to uncover the unspeakable horror ,finding Wilbur and surviving

it suppose to be in my comic series but i can't do it all by myself.hope you guys like ideaif not, well that's that.

We should list out possible plots for future reference :DMine are:"The 15 Days Hell Froze Over"

Our tiny band of misfits are heading for a big snow storm. And they're not ready physically, mentally or even in supplies! Will their trust be kept or will they starve to death?
"Search for The Things!", and ...
Enough with Maxwell's shenanigans, our team decides to search a way out. But they're way out is broken into several important components and are guarded by the Clockwork Chess Pieces. Will they be able to collect them all?
"The Teleportato Exploded"
Wilson's attempt to hack the Teleportato leads to catastrophic events as the Device destabilizes and starts making tears in the Multiverse that is Don't Starve! Time fr some Timey-wimey fun for all!
Edited by ScienceMachine

We should list out possible plots for future reference :DMine are:"The 15 Days Hell Froze Over"

Our tiny band of misfits are heading for a big snow storm. And they're not ready physically, mentally or even in supplies! Will their trust be kept or will they starve to death?
"Search for The Things!", and ...
Enough with Maxwell's shenanigans, our team decides to search a way out. But they're way out is broken into several important components and are guarded by the Clockwork Chess Pieces. Will they be able to collect them all?
"The Teleportato Exploded"
Wilson's attempt to hack the Teleportato leads to catastrophic events as the Device destabilizes and starts making tears in the Multiverse that is Don't Starve! Time fr some Timey-wimey fun for all!
Dis. I love all of them.

you know, Wilbur's field notes and The Teleportato Exploded could possibly be combined

with Wilson reading about himself in some of the later field notes and finds Wilbur talking about him even though they never met (pretty freaky @_@). But Wilson paws at the teleportato opening up a tear in time and that's how they meet. That could even tie into 'Search for The Things' and then 'The 15 Days Hell Froze Over' with just the two of them or who ever else we have them meet with.

Maybe we could have "The Teleportato Exploded" as the base of this thread; the device acted as a hub for all the characters to meet, but since it's kinda busted, the other characters just waltz into Wilson's world unknowingly and they all meet by accident before another tear whisks them away.This is perfect.

but for what i think

the note field that wilson read are more darker and darker, and i have to mention that Wilbur

Hector whateley that character came from dunwich horror. even though Wilson meet Wilbur by using the teleportato, soon Wilson starts to realize something is wrong about this guy

Edited by Raven Crow