Showing off your outfits [2]

:3 (cherry blossom skin when) 

also why do some clothes force on a certain type of skin (for example, wendys legs and this dress) but others adapt to the current characters skin type (dont remember which but i think there are a few)

omegabloom.png

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

also why do some clothes force on a certain type of skin (for example, wendys legs and this dress) but others adapt to the current characters skin type (dont remember which but i think there are a few)

Yeah its a pity :/

In wendy's case its because her default 'skin' has red socks on and as u can notice almost all her body skins have leg parts to cover those red socks... if its not the body skin her head skin or shoes r used to hide the red socks. 

i still like wendy's verdant dress on default fully bloomed wormwood though but i chose to add her shoes too to make the white legs less jarring. it looks nice with stage 0 oasisbound too i think, the greens match almost perfectly :apple:

1665591508_Schermafbeelding2021-08-13om10_03_53.thumb.png.a8e0beaf6f7eecb3b80655a2de53d9f1.png

i really hope they do Wormwood's eventual Verdant skin justice and not go the untriumphant route. i want it so bad :wilson_cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • GL Happy 1

15 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

also why do some clothes force on a certain type of skin

I tried Druidic Tunic to have a similar dress-like nature related outfit on my Wormwood but his feet phase through the outfit
image.png.3973a9349619f9da48ce4991e992ec1a.png

Also I think I found my Hollow Wormwood skin

image.png.9d4735a9abda62df6c84f5a950bdf36b.png

(The Hollow - Snowy Winter Coat - Winter Warden Wraps - Blacksmith's Pants)-

Edited by SomebodyRandom
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Also I think I found my Hollow Wormwood skin

image.png.9d4735a9abda62df6c84f5a950bdf36b.png

(The Hollow - Snowy Winter Coat - Winter Warden Wraps - Blacksmith's Pants)-

i literally have the same one but without the hand parts, i prefer to use wormwoods hands in his skins

• Like 2

I need some tipps on what outfit to combine with the triumphant Willow head, to add to the dark touch of it. I didn't like any of the triumphant clothing and rn, she's wearing the red tunic that Terra's Wendy has, a black skirt and black high heels. I'm fully content with the last two, but the tunic is kinda an emergency solution.

Edited by Falkenpelz

29 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

I need some tipps on what outfit to combine with the triumphant Willow head, to add to the dark touch of it. I didn't like any of the triumphant clothing and rn, she's wearing the red tunic that Terra's Wendy has, a black skirt and black high heels. I'm fully content with the last two, but the tunic is kinda an emergency solution.

image.thumb.png.ef9b3ea01ece21065d9e732d34ed9686.png

31 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

image.thumb.png.67ec3f9013a535183cda9dafc9a205b9.png

• Like 1