Showing off your outfits [2]

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Art reference request: Does anyone have Krampwell wearing the krampus sack? Need it for a future art.

is a screenshot ok? also if it is, side, front back?

edit:

i got nothin to do so i did it anyways

krampwellref.png

Edited by Wardin25
  • Like 2
  • GL Happy 3

1 hour ago, 0bit said:

I wanna weave a Wormwood skin but I dont know if I want to go with Victorian or Triumphant 
You guys know a lot about fashion and cool skins

triumphant. PLEASE, its so cool, especially bloom

victorian is very neat as well but in my opinion it doesnt really look like wormwood (granted, triumphant doesnt either, but i think it does a better job at pushing the boundaries of what wormwood could be than victorian). the heavy brow and mustache looking parts put me off. the bloom is very pretty but i still think triumphant outshines it

here's a couple of my photos to show off bloom (it's the full skin with all the different pieces, no mixing and matching as i usually do)

c.thumb.PNG.5aecd311a093ba3744a304d206329b5e.PNG

2003566916_unknown(14).png.7e5cc76b752b524b39cec642e35edac8.png

32270334_yesitdoes.png.0b98dfe469509f5b469e7a85d186983f.png

Edited by SkyistheGround
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I like to think Webber started a new fashion line with that farmhand top and scarf. Here's hoping they fix not being able to use skirts with it. 

1750424932_FarmhandSurvivors.thumb.png.250196e06b1e3f0e34543a6ac01eef83.png

literally this is the exact thing i've been doing with the farmhand top. its so good

27 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I like to think Webber started a new fashion line with that farmhand top and scarf. Here's hoping they fix not being able to use skirts with it. 

1750424932_FarmhandSurvivors.thumb.png.250196e06b1e3f0e34543a6ac01eef83.png

Literally the first thing I thought when I saw Webber's cinematic was who gave him the right to be so stylish
And then the skin adds a SCARF on top of it

2 minutes ago, Bayoyoy said:

@SkyistheGround traded dota 2 items for it, about $30ish in steam value.

bought the wx guest of honor set for the wife, bunch of other things... any pros for wormwood im super new and worm looks very charming 

conveniently, i play wormwood so i could offer up some advice. i'm certainly not the best player on the fourms (or ever), i can think of at least 2 other people here who probably know more about wormwood then i do, but here's what i got!:
feel free to ask questions about anything im saying here. i understand that sometimes my explanations are hard to follow ^^;;

rundown: wormwood is a plant, so a lot of his perks are plant related. mainly, he has an exclusive crafting tab, can plant seeds directly into the ground without a farm plot or hoe, the crops he plants last (iirc) 50% longer then others, he gains sanity when he plants new seeds and trees, and he blooms in spring, which gives him a 20% speed boost. his downsides are that he cannot heal from food (but he gains hunger and sanity) and he loses sanity when plants are destroyed

wormwood's best skill is farming. his seed perk can be used to circumvent the need of a hoe (or thingamarig, if you wish. i personally dont recommend it because seeds planted directly into the ground take 5-6 says to grow as opposed to the 3-4 in farm plots). using a hoe can take a while, especially if you have a lot of farm land. it also costs quite a bit of resources to keep making new hoes. his bloom also automatically tends to crops in a radius, meaning that when you're fully bloomed, you just have to run around the plot for a second and all the plants are happy. he's also great for early game living logs, because at the cost of 20 hp, he can make one. tree guards don't usually become common until ~day 100 of the world. and once you have ways of healing yourself comfortably (i'll go more into that later), it's a good investment. the other things in his crafting tab are ok, i personally just use bramble husk to pick cacti and fight off the big tentacle whenever we go to face the fuelweaver. i've found success in using the bramble trap very early on as hound control, then later upgrading to tooth traps when with a lot more hound teeth

additional tips:

- wormwood's inability to heal from food can be tough to deal with in the early game, but its super good to note that he can heal off of things like spider glands. later down the line, i like to bring around honey poultices and healing salves because a quick +20 hp is pretty nice. i also personally tend to have compost wraps (wormwood exclusive healing item) for +30. tents and siesta-lean-tos are also amazing for wormwood, especially since he can make so much food to quickly recover the hunger he slept off. i dont tend to use manure/guano/rot that often unless i took very miniscule amounts of damage and dont want to waste my larger heals on fixing it.
- wormwood's bloom is super nice because its more speed at relatively little cost (he goes have an increased hunger drain, but it's barely noticeable). bloom happens automatically in spring but with reap what you sow, it's possible to have wormwood bloom year around. certain fertilizers applies to wormwood will trigger the bloom cycle. the easiest one to obtain early game is spoiled fish (letting fish morsels spoil). i use glommer goop later in the game because when a world goes on for a while, it gets easy to collect (+ it heals you, on top of starting the bloom cycle). it takes 3 days to fully bloom and i usually reapply fertilizer when wormwood starts to un-bloom (for lack of a better term)
- wormwood has some of the best sanity management measures in the game. planting seeds/crops gives more sanity then destroying them. you don't have to often worry about losing sanity to chopping trees or digging up crops, because wormwood will gain more sanity by planting them down then he lost by destroying them. iirc, most plants give a net +5 to sanity. i usually end up keeping a whole lot of random seeds in my inventory to plant around when i start going crazy, and it leads to little silly moments where people find random crops growing around the world (also serves as emergency food! i had to rely on my own random seeds once)
- bloom has 60 points of overheating protection in summer. gives you a little bit longer to find a way to cool down
- wormwood's health won't be affected at all by food, including negative effects. if you accidentally made a monster lasagna or something, wormwood can eat it with relatively little consequence
- bees are neutral towards wormwood, even in spring when they all become killer bees. they are attracted to wormwood, especially when he's in bloom
- wormwood is immune to the effects of fire nettles and bindweeds so he can safely remove them from gardens

also wormwood has THE best skins in the game. i especially love triumphant and hollow 

if anyone else wants to add anything to this, please do!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dextops said:

ahem have you heard of wurt

wurt doesnt get a massive eye for a flower
i get her halloween skin turns her into cthulhu but not nearly as terrifying as triumphant wormwood

also wormwood skins are 4 skins for the price of one. nobody else gets that special treatment

finally got around to changing their outfits. they haven’t changed since hallowed nights…

F83B1344-6959-4FEA-9947-EC4CDD58E12E.thumb.jpeg.522a191e039ae608f648e02d8921e26a.jpeg

i got the festive stocking cap as a weekly drop and my friend immediately went to change into a link cosplay lol

A36AA359-A79F-43EE-96F7-BE90EF7237F5.jpeg.58757452c2acf6caa43f977ff899f835.jpeg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

wurt doesnt get a massive eye for a flower
i get her halloween skin turns her into cthulhu but not nearly as terrifying as triumphant wormwood

also wormwood skins are 4 skins for the price of one. nobody else gets that special treatment

does wormwood turn into a goat
yeah didn't think so