WandaPA.thumb.jpg.d28f2589a383051d1af0371626524347.jpg

Paladin Wortox:

PaladinWortox.jpg.19238a3bfed63aee08e5cea10e5f21aa.jpg

Spoiler

Seriously WX skins are amazing for a full body armor look on other characters

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 7
  • GL Happy 1

I am glad that this Thread Exists, as I’ve just spent the last 4 hours or so restoring all my characters outfits.. Why? because the Dumb Xbox Series X/S is highly Annoying and has a bug that deletes all your game progress-

Luckily it DOES NOT Delete the skins you’ve bought/earned, but it does completely clear your Wardrobe back to Default & delete all your world saves.

I hate this bug.. worse than the Tragic Torch Crash, Worse then freezing anytime you stepped into a SandStorm, This Bug is by far the worst one.

But the silver lining: If you have the time or saved images (like this thread) You can restore your outfits!

On 6/22/2023 at 3:55 AM, Mike23Ua said:

I am glad that this Thread Exists, as I’ve just spent the last 4 hours or so restoring all my characters outfits.. Why? because the Dumb Xbox Series X/S is highly Annoying and has a bug that deletes all your game progress-

Luckily it DOES NOT Delete the skins you’ve bought/earned, but it does completely clear your Wardrobe back to Default & delete all your world saves.

I hate this bug.. worse than the Tragic Torch Crash, Worse then freezing anytime you stepped into a SandStorm, This Bug is by far the worst one.

But the silver lining: If you have the time or saved images (like this thread) You can restore your outfits!

Sounds like you need to ditch console DST and join the PC side of DST

From a lot of your past posts one could deduce that console DST is just inferior and downright horrific experience all around.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Spool 1
  • Big Ups 1

Spoiler

Wizard Wormwood, Merchant Wormwood (My personal favorite), Biker Wormwood, Lunar Wormwood, Pirate cactus Wormwood, Marrymaker Wormwood (But dressed), Vampire Wormwood And investigator Wormwood.

I'll make a style for the others someday, i'm really proud of it.

20230705185432_1.thumb.jpg.a22ff9e0df8f06e54b1039766fa72f90.jpg

• Like 4
  • Health 1