Suggestions in 2 words or less

3 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

My own idea would be:

Revolving doors 
(Most important, would be that you could only pass thru while you are not carrying anything)

But gurgel made a really good point, so let´s draw more attention to the:

Cake recipe

Can someone fill me in? This isn't the first time I've heard people talk about cake in here.

Is it just an offshoot of "the cake is a lie"? lolcake-1200x630.jpg

Also..

Dedicated Pets (that follow you and are cute and stuff)

ZONING TOOLS

IMPROVED PATHING

I hate that my dupes always climb on top of tiles slated to be mined, often mining themselves into a hole or onto a roof that they should have never had reasonable access to.  It's the only time I feel justified saving them with alt+Q, because it's straight broken pathing that got them there, they had to TRY to get stuck to get where they were.  climbing down a half built floor into a closed pocket to build the floor over them, or clambering over regolith to build the roof under them, ect, particularly when they could've easily built it from where they entered.

Just have them mine/build the closest tiles 1st, move as little as possible to reach a tile to be mined/built, avoid standing on/in tiles actively being mined/built, and mine/build tiles next to their last mine/build if they are connected.  This is about the one truly frustrating thing in this game for me.

10 minutes ago, thewreckedangle said:

(re)name critters

As if naming 50 dupes isn't hard enough already, now you want to name also the 500 critters in our ranches? And what if they die? Do we build tombstones for them too? ... Bye bye, fuzzy hairs, I'll miss you .... Oh, no, my smooth Cruncher drowned in piss! ... Dang it, Curly be-e-e got stuck in a door!

Archived