[Game Update] - 276457

6 minutes ago, Mr. Makoto said:

"Escape without satisfying any cravings" Wait what!?

latest?cb=20130817173111

I just offered this idea to another thread. I'm not 100% certain of this, but I believe it's correct.

3 minutes ago, Extant said:
4 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

How TF do you get the no cravings win?!

Seriously?! How?!

I'm just guessing at the moment (since I haven't had time to test this out), but I believe offering Cheesecake/Caramel Cube on a silver plate will still net a favor even outside of dessert/cheese rounds.

That means you have to also find meals that will net red marks/sapphires outside of their accepted rounds and survive until you offer 3 of those.

Edited by Extant

1 hour ago, Extant said:

I'm just guessing at the moment (since I haven't had time to test this out), but I believe offering Cheesecake/Caramel Cube on a silver plate will still net a favor even outside of dessert/cheese rounds.

That means you have to also find meals that will net red marks/sapphires outside of their accepted rounds and survive until you offer 3 of those.

Man, it sure would be nice if the cookbook saved and showed you the NOT cravings and what you get for NOT satisfying a craving as, right @V2C?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Man, it sure would be nice if the cookbook saved and showed you the NOT cravings and what you get for NOT satisfying a craving as, right @V2C?

It really would've been nice. If you're looking to try and get this achievement as well, this thread can definitely help you out as it seems to be very accurate.

Rewards Logic

Credits to HamBatter for the work he/she put in.

1 hour ago, Extant said:

I just offered this idea to another thread. I'm not 100% certain of this, but I believe it's correct.

Well Im sure there is at least one way to do that. I guess soon some "proplayer" will find the way.

25 minutes ago, brbrmensch said:

got party disconnect at the end of game. at the very last second

Yeah. I crashed one time and got disconnect 2 times. Can't play before a fix i guess.

Played 4 or so games after the update and got disconnected in all of them. I assume this is an issue? (It's probably just me but my entire group in every game was disconnected so Im a bit worried)

• Developer

Hey guys, we have rolled out a fix for the late game server disconnections.  All new servers should be back to normal, but it will take a little bit of time for all the old servers to cycle out.  Please let us know if you encounter any further problems!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi I tried some official EU-Central servers and I got the message "server is not responding", even after refresh and relog. No wonder some server only have 1 person and no one can join.

• Thanks 1

On 06.07.2018 at 10:51 PM, V2C said:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug causing some servers to fail to respond to connection requests.

Before I only experienced this problem when trying to connect to or invite my friends through the Steam overlay. Now, I experience it even when trying to join a server from the list. I tend to think you should have left it the way it was, than "fix" it in such a way. Big bummer.