Should The Gorge Dishes Be Add To CookPot? [POLL]

Add Some Gorge Event Dishes To Cookpot?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. add the gorge event dishes???

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/18 at 09:10 AM

I feel some of the Gorge event dishes could possibly be add to the Cook pot. For example the cheese cake. U may be like " how we suppose to make that?" Well . The cheese cake cost us some milk I think and etc recipe item. Sorry I forgot and im to lazy to simply search it up. Anyway.  Here in the game. We already have goat and it make perfect sense to be able to milk the goat in some way. If your wondering how we suppose to fit 4 recipe reqiure item in cookpot. Makes perfect sense to have a tier 2 cookpot. 

wait off topic . so the whole time we been buying goat milk from the goat in the gorge event. It was possibly her "milk." If you know what I mean by lol * wink wink *

EDIT: (Ik it's in the wrong section. I tired for long time already trying to switch it t o the Gorge event section but dosent seem to work in the filter )

it would be nice to have some more food and ways to make it. The game is called Don't Starve, after all. I just feel that if we do add it, the other systems would feel bland and unappreciated. Some other ways to restore sanity would be cool too. Imagine if you could paint what is on a screen at that time in front of the easel and it would restore sanity, that would be sweet. We could have signs like the painted ones in rust. The game could feel more alive if the characters had stuff to do for fun for sanity.

i'd love for more crops to grow, and more recipes to make in normal DST. We could have the little grist mill to make flour /salt /spices, maybe Mumsy and BIlly can be new NPCs (like hte PIg King) who can sell you seeds for the more exotic plants from their world, as well as milk 

Mumsy said something about coming with us through the portals, I'd rather have her join the Constant so she could sell us the appropriate cooking stations instead of giving the recipes to the crockpot.

Even though the crockpot is a magical tool able to cook anything, being able to build ovens, grills and cookpot racks would make bases so much nicer.

To add the recipe book to the game would be nice. Maybe it would work like the maps?

I would love if there was more recipes in the game. Reskins of other food items?

Maybe we would buy stuff from Goat mom, food or stuff to make the new food?

Hmm.  I can't really answer this poll because it's too absolute, too binary:  "Yes" or "No".  On or off, black or white.  Where's the "I dunno...maybe some of them?" option.

Seriously though, some I think would fit the game well...others are a bit imbalanced or take the wrong number of ingredients to make!  I can't see any of the three-slot dishes working in the crock pot anytime soon, for example.  Filling out your own recipe book over time would be adorable too, although perhaps a bit too Harvest Moon/Sims 3...

In the meantime, anybody playing on PC who wants to SEVERELY throw some more variety into their starvers' diets, should try out the "Waiter 101" mod.  It is INSANELY fancy.   Adds a _ton_ of new recipes to the game along with new ingredients, some of them just growing around already (my favourite is the little onion thing you find while picking grass sometimes--because you're ALWAYS needing to pick grass!) and was the first mod I thought of when I saw the "Please turn off your mods to play the Gorge, just in case" screen.  Heh.

Goatmoms aren't included, unfortunately, but still...

...Notorious

Instead of sap we can use honey, I don't know what would replace sap but yeah.. most these recipes could be brought over already, we just need the new things like wheat,salt, and the new seeds and cooking stations.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:04 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

KrIstIan dOt StOrVe tOgEthRr sErvR!

um.png.455356bb7a6da090d616d6c83ddef7b9.png

On 6/20/2018 at 3:08 PM, RonEmpire said:

Would be nice to have the recipe book feature added into DST base game.Ovens, Grills, Pots feature could be something players can 'craft'.

5826d6c1281e6_20161112p2-skeledorksqueemania.gif.9ca4b855a7744e9e9c05c5d922cf875d.gifALL OF THE YES~!

I agree with CaptainChaotica here, is a bit too absolute the poll (I did answer yes though), considering that there are a few dishes that are impossible without adding new content (any crab, flour, or new veggie dish), or possibly collisions with already existing ones, plus spaghetti and meatballs is pretty much just meatballs. I can see many of the cookpot recipes going to DST (like carrot soup, mushroom soup, stone soup, ...), and maybe a few of the grill or the oven (but not many).

Archived