Where did everybody go?

11 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Perhaps the others will star in event 3?

10 hours ago, glommerhugger said:

I'm just hoping that Webber is spotlighted for one of the events. While he does get most of the crap for being the new player's choice character, I love his design and his naive charm. One of my favorites by far, and hopefully he'll get some better skins.

I wouldn't mind Webber, Maxwell, and Winona to have a trailer in the future.5912637e2cb1b_arielhappycry.png.a5cebf5fc8ab2e1758db96a94daab73a.png

7 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Too many cooks spoils the broth

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I wouldn't mind Webber, Maxwell, and Winona to have a trailer in the future.5912637e2cb1b_arielhappycry.png.a5cebf5fc8ab2e1758db96a94daab73a.png

Agh, the Adult Swim "Too Many Cooks" is exactly what I was thinking of when I saw that post. I considered replying w/ the following lyrics but thought it would just go over people's heads.

13 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

Probably because of the problems having more players caused. Having 5 players that harder than having only 3 because you can't always play at the same time or if having a new random player that might not want to listen.

It might be possible to play with only 2 players and win but that would probably be a lot harder than 5 instead of 6 in the forge.

*Looks at the two players who rekted the forge...*

On 6/8/2018 at 5:29 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

Last year the Forge was released. Yes, I know, thrilling. And there was an animation made for it. More stunning breakthroughs. And the exact same with the Gorge, blah blah blah. However, when I was looking through the Gorge trailer for funny frames, I noticed something. 

The Forge trailer stars: Wilson, Willow, Wickerbottom, Wendy, Wigfrid, and Wolfgang.

The Gorge trailer stars: Wilson, Wickerbottom, and Wendy.

So where the hell did everybody go?

They were divided between groups. Maybe during next event they'll be even more splitted, and during the last one they'll be reunited.

Archived