Coming Soon - The Gorge!

Process:               dontstarve_steam [1037]
Path:                  /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/MacOS/dontstarve_steam
Identifier:            com.Klei.Dontstarve
Version:               1.0 (1)
Code Type:             X86 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           dontstarve_steam [1037]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2018-06-13 01:43:53.324 +0300
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12.6 (16G29)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        9F5D5455-66F0-16B8-B97A-BB1902E8B504

Time Awake Since Boot: 2400 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason:    DYLD, [0x1] Library missing

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: @loader_path/libsteamnetworkingsockets.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/MacOS/dontstarve_steam
  Reason: image not found

Binary Images:
    0x1000 -   0x4eafff +com.Klei.Dontstarve (1.0 - 1) <F3F65B4D-C3FF-332C-822A-26F73818EF25> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/MacOS/dontstarve_steam
  0x678000 -   0x6b2a93  dyld (433.5) <96ACA788-B094-3081-ACE1-7CF125D4C435> /usr/lib/dyld

Model: MacBookPro11,1, BootROM MBP111.0142.B00, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.6 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.16f68
Graphics: Intel Iris, Intel Iris, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x02FE, -
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x02FE, -
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x112), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.130.1a1)
Bluetooth: Version 5.0.5f1, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SD0128F, 121.33 GB
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: USB Optical Mouse
USB Device: Cruzer Fit
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.2

report log

Reverting from the beta back to the current stable version breaks the curio wardrobes completely. It shows as if you have nothing in your inventory. Deleting the DST folder in the documents fixes the problem but that deletes all your progress.

• Developer
8 minutes ago, AlienMagi said:

Reverting from the beta back to the current stable version breaks the curio wardrobes completely. It shows as if you have nothing in your inventory. Deleting the DST folder in the documents fixes the problem but that deletes all your progress.

If you delete your \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\inventory_cache this will fix your local inventory state. There's a caching bug between the two branches and the inventory system gets confused about which branch you're on. I'm working on a fix for that right now.

5 minutes ago, birdie_153 said:

How do I go back from the beta? I am using a macbook and get the same error message as the others who are using mac. I can not enter the game at all. 

right click the game in your library, click Properties, then go to the Betas tab. choose the NONE opt out of all beta, then uninstall and reinstall if necessary

First impressions. So far,finished three sessions, lost connection to a fourth one (lowest ping on the servers for me is 200), learned 6 recipes or so, checked with all the traders (accessible from the start), haven't got a single key yet and have no idea how to get them. Every game I'm being busy all the time, and yet it feels like every game ends in 10 minutes. Is the Gnaw's hunger bar supposed to refill after you feed it? Cause it doesn't seem to do so. The constant time pressure as well as being completely in the blue makes for a very steep learning curve, in my opinion. I think, a bit more direction as to what to do, and a bit less hurry would provide a more enjoyable experience, as well as let people learn the ropes in a shorter amount of tries. Oh, yeah, and the Gnaw's growling gets annoying pretty fast.

I think for the desserts you need the sugars, but Im guessing its behind the locked gate.

but you need the key to unlock it, which is sold by some guy for 3 salt, and you get salt from those crabs probably, but it needs a crab trap, which costs 1 red mark, and I have no idea how to get a red mark. Its a lot of steps to even unlock that gate.

Archived