Coming Soon - The Gorge!

3 hours ago, Angibot said:

Only a couple of hours before full release and Mac still doesn't work..

Will we be able to play Gorge before full release or what?

Sucks we can't play at same time as others...

SAME. Is it the turth that all mac players can't play it?(sor about my poor Eng)

15 hours ago, PeterA said:

If you delete your \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\inventory_cache this will fix your local inventory state. There's a caching bug between the two branches and the inventory system gets confused about which branch you're on. I'm working on a fix for that right now.

Thanks for the help and response, much appreciated.

6 minutes ago, pipimimi said:

SAME. Is it the turth that all mac players can't play it?(sor about my poor Eng)

Well i saw other comments on previous pages (Too lazy to find and quote them) but from what i read here , no other mac player can either launch beta or play it.

They all get their app to crash or can't host a game/join one..

Welp guess i'll have to watch people play it on youtube and miss the portrait people get for playing beta.

33 minutes ago, King_Owl said:

Im scared that i will lose the item's like gore chest . So i'm asking will it be gone and ill need to get them again ? (ps. i mean when the gorge event will come out) If yes ok ;)

You will not retain any skins or your level from the Beta sadly.

18 minutes ago, Denchick12345 said:

So,when is the full version coming ? in a few hours ?

Usually Klei release their DST updates along with the traditional Thursday Developer Livestraem, which takes place at 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. If you're in Eastern Europe, for you the time will be Friday, 1:30 or 2:30 AM depending on the specific time zone. So, no, it doesn't come in a few hours, more like in a day. Provided that it will be synchronized with the stream, of course.

1 hour ago, Neosss19 said:

One doubt, the boxes that give me in the beta when they put the update officially I will give them again?

You will retain nothing from the beta. Nothing carries over.

Archived