Coming Soon - The Gorge!

19 minutes ago, timeexplorers said:

they usual drop it around 3:30pm, also there in vancouver canada so they're in a different time zone completely

they said 14th but give us 15th i dont know maybe they add on the middle day 

i did try out the beta it was super fun an all, but when i logged back into normal Don't starve together all my skins were gone :o.
anyone know a soultion to this problem, would really appericate it ^^ '' i don't mean the event skin from the event'' the once i already owned before the event

15 minutes ago, timeexplorers said:

they release it world wide at the same time

its also only 5:30 in the morning where they are

so im getting the bloody uptate tomorrow iven tho its uptate day bcuz they relese at the same time to every one

10 minutes ago, Draggy Lorde said:

so im getting the bloody uptate tomorrow iven tho its uptate day bcuz they relese at the same time to every one

Have some patience. Even Maxwell is patient ;)

Better get used to that updates don't come when we want but when Klei releases them. I really appreciate that we know these approximated times in advance so we don't simply realise at some point that they're out.

Besides, it would be quite unfair to give the event for some people earlier than for others. Not to mention that most likely it would be difficult technically too because the game would have different versions in the same time. 

2 minutes ago, King_Owl said:

Im scared that i will los

nope i'm not even close to Canada that's why i'm asking .

17 hours ago, C0Rb3N said:

Usually Klei release their DST updates along with the traditional Thursday Developer Livestraem, which takes place at 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. If you're in Eastern Europe, for you the time will be Friday, 1:30 or 2:30 AM depending on the specific time zone. So, no, it doesn't come in a few hours, more like in a day. Provided that it will be synchronized with the stream, of course.

By the way, is there any incentive to play the beta since you lose everything you achieved once it's over? Personally I got a taste of the game, so now I can patiently wait for the full release. Playing it right now seems to be in vain. Can someone prove me wrong?

Hi. I'm actually trying to test the bêta. As soon as I was connected, i won 4 forge chest and i won 16 items. And i don't have any of my forge collection's items anymore. I saw in upper post that the bêta is dealing with proper stuff, and i know that i'll have my items again soon. But what happen if i turn items (the ones i won now) into spools ?

49 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Have some patience. Even Maxwell is patient ;)

Better get used to that updates don't come when we want but when Klei releases them. I really appreciate that we know these approximated times in advance so we don't simply realise at some point that they're out.

Besides, it would be quite unfair to give the event for some people earlier than for others. Not to mention that most likely it would be difficult technically too because the game would have different versions in the same time. 

no it wudunt they promised today and i dont think its fair if i get it tomorrow

1 minute ago, Nino123 said:

Hi. I'm actually trying to test the bêta. As soon as I was connected, i won 4 forge chest and i won 16 items. And i don't have any of my forge collection's items anymore. I saw in upper post that the bêta is dealing with proper stuff, and i know that i'll have my items again soon. But what happen if i turn items (the ones i won now) into spools ?

Feel free to unravel whatever items you get, though keep in mind this is a no-reward beta.  You won’t keep your spools. 

On 8.6.2018 at 2:16 AM, CarlZalph said:

scales.png.01d9246b3466a7be4ab12e8b5b39d264.png

Wonder what's up with this entity and trying to hide the scales.

Main goat has scales on a lot of the body, and there are friendly merms.

goatscales.thumb.png.db19fbad9246296a813d1f6a14ac25f4.png

Perhaps not feeding the gnaw is making them into merms..?

theyr being transformed into merms every time some one fails theevent i understood that from the beta

Archived