Give us a beta

I really appreciate what klei did for showing all the new stuff, but please, i hope we get a beta so we can play before june 14th, some people really wanna play it now, and some wanna play it now because around june 14th its a week of exams and tests for schools, so i hope klei lets us test this new event like they did with the forge

11 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Don't worry there is propably beta starting at 16th June or worry because there won't be any beta and you will be sucked into The plaque realm at 16th June.

oh, so june 14th might be for the beta? well thats sad

Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

Its just this :     [ an promotional image with date slapped on it ]

Screenshot_2018-05-25-01-29-05.png

yeah i saw that picture before, i hope thats the release date and we will have a beta release before that

I can't be sure about this, since literally everything was hinting towards a surprise release on Thursday and then we just got a date, but I think there's going to be a beta.
i92GFvY.png
This portrait frame couldn't be seen in the curio cabinet, but it was in the game's files with all of the other portraits. It would make sense if it's like the Flame portrait you got for participating in the Forge beta.

14 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

I can't be sure about this, since literally everything was hinting towards a surprise release on Thursday and then we just got a date, but I think there's going to be a beta.
i92GFvY.png
This portrait frame couldn't be seen in the curio cabinet, but it was in the game's files with all of the other portraits. It would make sense if it's like the Flame portrait you got for participating in the Forge beta.

Okay there is beta coming at 14th June. Also there is special type of Loyal portraits ( The Flame one has it and this one too )Screenshot_2018-05-26-07-37-33.thumb.png.b13207c7540e86e63762cc0e8a03154e.png

27 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

i92GFvY.png

i want that. Look at all that delightfully yummy food

They'll do a beta if it's needed. Beta purpose should firstly be the testing, not playing the game early. Sure, it's a reward for tester, but purpose is to test it. Wanting to play beta to play early is a very bad idea because you'll be frustrated if the game isn't enjoyable in is beta.

Please, don't ask for beta just to play as soon as possible, this isn't the purpose. It will only create strong disappointment and not help Klei at all.

Also, keep in mind that Forge lasted pretty long. Nearly a month. If the new event stay for something like this, you'll have plenty of time to play it.

9 hours ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Oh come on, we've been waiting for months. You can wait three more weeks.

i could if they didnt show the content so early, it would have been great if they showed the content one week before the event or something

4 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

i could if they didnt show the content so early, it would have been great if they showed the content one week before the event or something

We already know when the Update is coming out and if beta is needed to test how the game works Klei would do that and thats why there was a beta for The Forge 

Hopefully they give us a beta on may 31 that's 2 weeks prior to the june 14 launch which is logical for beta testing and to get rid of bugs before the official launch of the event on june 14. Klei please feed us! xD              

2 hours ago, Phen said:

Hopefully they give us a beta on may 31 that's 2 weeks prior to the june 14 launch which is logical for beta testing and to get rid of bugs before the official launch of the event on june 14. Klei please feed us! xD              

totally agree

Ok we'll give you a totally not assembled asset pack just for you to enjoy datamining in, what you want servers? sorry that's planned first when the assets are actually put together, we're still working on it but you wanted a beta now

1 hour ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Ok we'll give you a totally not assembled asset pack just for you to enjoy datamining in, what you want servers? sorry that's planned first when the assets are actually put together, we're still working on it but you wanted a beta now

you could have just said "we wont get a beta for now" instead of being a ****** like most of the people, this is why i dont post so regularly here, everyone always sees the developer perspective, but never the players. i get it its hard to make the games and yada yada, but put my shoes on, ive, we have, been waiting for 9 months or more since forge for this event, and now that it got stuff leaked, everyone is hyped, making the wait feel longer and making me and probably some people desperate to play it now, i would understand getting answers like these from a developer, but not from a player

44 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

everyone always sees the developer perspective, but never the players

We're all players. That means we're looking at things from both perspectives. It seems a little self-centered to only look at things from only the player's perspective. Especially when the player's perspective pretty much boils down to "I want new content and I want it now". Yeah, all of us a hyped for new content, but that doesn't mean we should start demanding to have it now. Especially if it's in an unfinished state.

51 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

but put my shoes on, ive, we have, been waiting for 9 months or more since forge for this event

Ok, maybe this post is more then "a little" self-centered. You realize we're all in the same boat already right? All of us have been waiting for those 9 months. So we're all wearing your theoretical shoes already. If we've been waiting all the time since the last event, then surely waiting a little under 1 more month won't hurt. Yeah, it's a little unfortunate that the event is going to happen around the time a lot of people will be taking exams... but if it ends up being such a major concern, then I'm sure Klei will likely consider extending the event.

2 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

everyone always sees the developer perspective, but never the players

We are the players, we see the player perspective, but it's not really useful to say you that "players are impatient and hyped", because you know that. And it's not really useful either to tell this to Klei because they know that but especially because they can't do beta because people are impatient and hyped, it would be dangerous.

Because beta are here for a reason, and this reason is testing, not giving access to the content earlier. So we can understand that you are hyped and want to play now, that you worrying about being able to play since you'll have exams soon, but the solution you are asking for isn't the best solution.

Saying this doesn't mean we don't understand how you feel or we don't feel impatience too. But i think that we'll got plenty of time for the event, enough so people with exams or vacations (or both) will have time to play it.

Archived