Give us a beta

I thought they might reveal the beta 2 weeks prior to the event like the forge but since today's rhymes with play is for ONI I think we might not get a +2 week beta this time or the event's beta is 14 just like someone speculated somewhere on the forums.

funny how we started with my winny beta request, and now we are back to the reworks and buffs, yet im not mad, because i completely understand, and yes they do need buffs and reworks, its funny how we just went to a different topic

1 hour ago, NeddoFreddo said:

His shadow duelists do but otherwise he's fine as he is.

Especially when there's a character such as Winona who so desperately needs to be reworked.

I haven't been playing DST for some time, so is there a new thing like "a new reign" type of content drop coming on the horizon or? Is there a link I might read something about what might be coming? 

14 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

His shadow duelists do but otherwise he's fine as he is.

Especially when there's a character such as Winona who so desperately needs to be reworked.

Imo many things should be reworked, not just the characters. Mechanics e.g. like disease and regrowth need a better balance. I agree that most characters need a better tuning to not fall back behind Wicker, Wolf and WX.

2 hours ago, Warplord said:

I haven't been playing DST for some time, so is there a new thing like "a new reign" type of content drop coming on the horizon or? Is there a link I might read something about what might be coming? 

There's a new event coming up,most likely to be released on June 14th. It's probably going to expand on DST lore and the adventures of the survivors, since it's an event similar to the Forge in nature. There's a topic somewhere on this forum titled 'New Update' from like a week ago with a ton of leaks from it. You can go take a look at that.

On 28. 5. 2018 at 10:38 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

We're all players. That means we're looking at things from both perspectives. It seems a little self-centered to only look at things from only the player's perspective. Especially when the player's perspective pretty much boils down to "I want new content and I want it now". Yeah, all of us a hyped for new content, but that doesn't mean we should start demanding to have it now. Especially if it's in an unfinished state.

Ok, maybe this post is more then "a little" self-centered. You realize we're all in the same boat already right? All of us have been waiting for those 9 months. So we're all wearing your theoretical shoes already. If we've been waiting all the time since the last event, then surely waiting a little under 1 more month won't hurt. Yeah, it's a little unfortunate that the event is going to happen around the time a lot of people will be taking exams... but if it ends up being such a major concern, then I'm sure Klei will likely consider extending the event.

Yeah but I did get exams right before 14th so yeee

On 5/25/2018 at 10:50 PM, Jynn said:

i want that. Look at all that delightfully yummy food

ikr, my favorite meatBALLS dish is in there .

On 5/28/2018 at 7:28 AM, MrKoopa said:

I think this is like economics.

You and a friend have X number of dollars each. You both want the same thing, a computer. You are impatient and buy a computer direcly, getting a good computer. Your friend waits a year and get a better computer for the same price(or the same computer but for less money).

You might also spend money only for you to get bills for other things that you need to pay = you are going to get problems paying for them = you are most likely going to be in dept while if your friend waits and pays for it he/she wont get any problem, sure no pc but wont have any economical problems.

(Only one example).

Beta too early = unplayable game or different things missing(because they are not added yet) or something else. Beta is for testing. Sure it might be playable but it is much better to wait until they(Klei) can fix the bugs they know about. During beta it is us players who can find other bugs that a developer might not notice, it can also be for testing the servers if they can handle the amount of players or other things.

The thing is, next week I am going to have an exam and then I'm done(only 1 exam on Tuesday which is great :D and others migh have several next week and other have this week and other might have the week after you have exams etc etc.

The event is going to stay for a couple of weeks and remember, it is soon the end of the semester = no school soon.

I don't know how long it is going to stay but I think it is safe to say it is going to be about the same lengh as The Forge(that was almost 5 weeks!, was going to be less but they gave us more time)

I sadly will have some problems, my laptop is old and gets overheated when playing games BUT I might be able to play on another laptop or on my father's PC(not a gaming pc but DST should be playable on it without any problems...I hope).

I thought school was already over. apparently some are still stuck in school. feelbadman

1 hour ago, SavageLemon said:

ikr, my favorite meatBALLS dish is in there .

I thought school was already over. apparently some are still stuck in school. feelbadman

I know, my school finished weeks ago. I've been waiting for this for a while, the highlight of my summer vacation. Though some would argue there's better ways to spend the summer, but apparently there's still students doing exams and stuff.

Archived