What new skins do you hope to see next?

Im ******* genious..... BBQ crockpot Skin for summer edition?? Now my meat on sticks will look better on the skin.... and maybe new summer emotes too? Like pls i want like sun taking skin like character lays down and takes out that mirror kind stuff that shines. Sun cream emote like takes out sun cream and splurts it all over him self with it and puts all over his body. Like it would be funny to watch. And this would be best emote. Mocking Parrot emote. You like your character whistles or calls the parrot name and your character pulls hand up and parrot lands on your hand and start callin you like in Shipwrecked xD. Like "good job" Chump and more... i think many fans would love it.

1 hour ago, JellyUltra said:

There's a Forge skin for fire staffs that only works on fire staffs. If you're going to bump every single thread on this forum, at least know what you're talking about.

That would be perfect for the life giving staff's design for the ice staff.

46 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

Im ******* genious..... BBQ crockpot Skin for summer edition??

5a465e4bde0d0_20171225p1-SpringtimeintheConstant.thumb.png.15857c3a438226f12220844eae09664c.png

Something like this?

More ideas: 

• Mascot costumes of the icons for the stat meters. 
  • Dark Sword skins that look like other types of swords. 
  • An axe skin that just skins your empty hand so you can punch down trees. An idea no other game has made famous.
  • Joycon Axe skin with the red and blue joycons on each side as the "blades". Exclusive to owners of Don't Starve for Switch, somehow. 

1 hour ago, Karmattack said:

An axe skin that just skins your empty hand so you can punch down trees. An idea no other game has made famous.

*leaves randomly such virtually invisible skinned-axe on ground* > Now try to find it again; bonus if you are another player who doesn't know general spot of dumped axe.

13 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:
1 hour ago, Karmattack said:

An axe skin that just skins your empty hand so you can punch down trees. An idea no other game has made famous.

*leaves randomly such virtually invisible skinned-axe on ground* > Now try to find it again; bonus if you are another player who doesn't know general spot of dumped axe.

This would be a great way to troll others and fill their inventory without them noticing it.

6 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Well don't drop it then I guess. :p

24 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned stuff like turfs so far. I'd love to see reskins for carpet and wooden flooring.

Reskinned wooden flooring- sure why not
Skins for carpets- not so fast buddy. I'd prefer new craftable carpets from: bunny puff, slurpers pelts, beard haid, thick fur.

2 hours ago, Alarsin said:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned stuff like turfs so far. I'd love to see reskins for carpet and wooden flooring.

Likely cause it's currently impossible to do something like that right now. Apparently we were going to get fence skins from the forge, but there were issues with skinning stackable items.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:
4 hours ago, Alarsin said:

Likely cause it's currently impossible to do something like that right now. Apparently we were going to get fence skins from the forge, but there were issues with skinning stackable items.

Actually, it was mentioned more times at the beginning or February:

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/87151-what-new-skins-do-you-hope-to-see-next/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-1000047

But we already knew it's a kinda unrealistic wish.

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

So those awesome antlers?

Wow reading this again make me really wish for floor/fence reskins. I don't mind if 'one rotten apple spoils the barrel'-rule applies; If 1 original item is mixed with a stack of reskinned items, all will take the orignal skin. It's kinda unfair but I think it's the best idea I can think of.

Items that look like mundane modern counterparts, just for the fun of it. (Like a torch that looks like a flashlight, a football helmet that looks like a modern football helmet, a fire pit that looks like a space heater, etc.) 

Archived