Rhymes with Play Dev Cast - Oxygen Not Included: Occupational Upgrade Preview

Join the Oxygen Not Included team on Twitch this Thursday, January 25th where we will be answering your questions and showing off a preview of the upcoming content upgrade for the game!

As always, the Rhymes with Play dev stream will be going live at 3:30 PM PST (11:30 PM UTC).

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy new widget below to see when the stream goes live in your area:

2 minutes ago, goboking said:

The Tubular Upgrade didn't really do anything for me, so I've been 2.5 months without a compelling update.  I'm jonesing for this.

Me too, but i hope for more then fancy suits.
Really hoping for polishing some areas, like automation or the debugtool, fixxing food. *fingers crossed*

Thanks to everyone who came by and checked out our latest Rhymes with Play Dev Cast. If you missed the live show, the VOD replay is available now on Twitch:

Watch RWP - Oxygen Not Included: Occupational Upgrade Preview from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

If you are interested in helping us test this new content, visit our Occupational Upgrade preview post for more information and for steps on how to access the preview branch.

Also, big thanks to @HotChocolate, @azreths-arts@NovaAva, and @Theinsanefruitloop, as well as Simon, @ilanpena, luciiper, hilmthatguy, and greenthunder1234, for their fantastic Oxygen Not Included fan art submissions.

Be sure to check out the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast on Twitch every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific Time (11:30 PM UTC)

Archived