A strange strange world

HotChocolate

"That sounds like a great idea Minespatch! May I call you Minespatch? There's someone back in my universe that bears a striking resemblance to you, and I call them Minespatch, so could I call you Minespatch?" Xedlord says as he changes into a human again. "And It would probably be easier to make one giant tent early on, since it will be a lot more tedious and time consuming to make an individual tent for each of us." Xedlord says.

"Also Whitney, if it's me that's grossing you out." Xedlord says as he turns to Whitney, with a disturbing gleam in his eyes. But as he turns his face quickly shifts and contorts into that of some kind of disgusting eldritch horror that spreads across his body as he starts to writh inhumanly and grow disproportionately into a horrible thing of nightmares, something about it makes a chill go down your spine and dredges up your darkest memory's just looking at it. Then the thing opens it's mouth and a many voiced screech echos through the sky, a screech that somehow feels wrong... 

• Like 1

Winter's eyes widen as she relives the wort moments of her life in a matter of seconds. She breathes on deeply.

"Pretty much. And Whitney, just a few nights, is all you have to sleep in the tent with all of us. Besides, we will live longer if we stick together."

Winter shifts uncomfortably.

" I .. I guess. Growing up we went camping as a teen I liked building... But I have limits, and where I can't do things is where I go crazy. And I'm not sure this is earth. When I went foragaging and I found a bunch of weird things."

Sorry, but I gotta stay in character, and... I made a hasty (And bad) decision both in the RP and out of it, and it backfired... That isn't me ripping out Bobs bones, that's something else, I lost control of the thing I turned into. Hope that bird has some tricks up his sleeves, 'cause I don't think I'll be able to fix this in the state I'm in...

P̸l̸e̸a̷se̶////

The creature is unable to get a single bone down without immediately vomiting. The bone he’s grabbed is certainly not the freshest, though I doubt that matters with bones. The main factor here is how it’s coated with a wicked, volatile substance that the mouth of any creature would simply reject, like if you tried to eat a star, without the whole burning up thing that is.

Bob didn't like the whole prospect of his arm being removed though, so he shoved his horns into the thing's ribs at a speed which the average bystander who hadn't thought about timing something for no reason would say was "Pretty fast."

Whoah! Please Bob, go easy on me! These injury's will transfer over to my other forms you know! 

The abomination screamed in agony. Then it pulled the horns out of its gut and threw them across the clearing, it grabs Bob's head and throws it into the woods, then it picks up Bob and smashes him on the ground till all that's left is a spinal cord with legs wreathed in shadow.

I wish this was a RPG so that I could like, roll dice or something to do something.

The beast turns from the decimated Bob towards Whitney, since -in case you didn't realize before- was it's original goal, and everyone else was just a distraction. It charges at Whitney in a strange scrambling/bounding manner.

Someone please do something soon, because I don't want to do some kind of cheap "The power of love and friendship causes everything to inexplicably work itself out" thing. Maybe Dino can do something, is he the regular T-rex size or is he human-sized?