A strange strange world

HotChocolate

Just now, Raspberry Milk said:

Wait... He could control what he was doing, he did in his other forms. KILL HIM WITH FIRE.

NO I COULDN'T!!! IF YOU KEEP SPREADING SLANDER I WILL HAVE TO KICK YOU IN THE CROTCH AND THROW YOU OFF A CLIFF!!!!! WHERE YOU WILL BE GOBBLED UP BY SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS!!!!!!

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  • (He's human sized ^^; )
  • Dino was frozen. He had no idea what could be done about this mess. Despite his not understanding magic much (in turn, not liking it much so this nest bit may or may not be ooc), Dino ran over to Bob and tried to aid him.
  • "Skeleton!" he called to Spatch, "Think you can fetch the other bones and help me? You might know more this creature's skeletal structure than me. God I wish Red or Ria were here right now..."
  • (Dw Toast, Imma try and save Bob at the very least. This all turned madness very quickly but atleast I can do more ^^; )

This is what happens due to me being busy during the day.:wilson_ecstatic:)

"The world is our resource. We just need to skin these trees of their leaves to make a roof. Their twigs for the walls... Mud and dirt for cement. Before you know it, we could make a house." Ariel suggested. Being blind to construction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I did. :wilson_shocked: )

(Not you silly skeleton! Just everyone in general!)

....mmmgg...

Bob had finished eating his meal, which had only been a handful, but eating without a complete understanding on the importance of fingers is pretty hard, especially without any sort of tongue to scoop up the loose bits of seed. Neverless, he felt a lot calmer now that he had his full of various non-grass foods. The large skeletal beefalo sat down in a way you’d typically see a dog sit, and looked around at the company he found himself with. He was particularly interested in the other skeletal fellow, even though Bob isn’t exactly aware of his condition. It was like a primal connection between spooky beings, or maybe he just saw how Whitney was pretty scared of both of them. 

• Haha 1

"Oh yeah!" A voice says. "That's going to be a prooblem" A bird's face pops out from behind a tree. "Oh, sorry... I'm supposed to be scouting" Xedlord bird says. "But I got distracted by this rock." He holds up an indistinct blob in the waning light.

"I'll leave now" Xedlord bird says as he leaves.