A strange strange world

HotChocolate

Dino picks up some grass, flint, makes some rope and manages to create a makeshift spear. "Not really my first choice for hunting but it should do the trick for now."

He flings his backpack over his shoulder and starts walking in the direction Xedlord went.

(Yeah time of day and lay out of the map would be useful unless you want me to use something from my own game screenshots)

The sun is beginning to set, nightfall will be soon it seems.

2 hours ago, Xedlord said:

There's alot of forest, and a few hills...

(Come on HotChocolate! I'm begging you, tell me something! This is your world, not mine, I don't have the authority to make stuff up!)

(Agh im sorry ive been a lil busy and haven't been able to properly describe yet)

(The land is super heckin foresty its hard to see much past the bark passing through that though is an open plain with bushes and birds galores)

• Thanks 3

(Woops, I waited way too long to reply here ^^; )

As Dino sneaked up to the bush, there was a rustling. He stopped for a moment, waiting for what ever was in there to calm down, before lunging with his spear to stab the the creature.

However it jumped out with a panicked "gobble!", knocking Dino back and running around. It started eating berries off nearby bushes "SOMEONE GET THAT GOBBLING TURKEY!!" he shouted.