A strange strange world

HotChocolate

Oh god, it seems that Bob is completely dead. His last wish was that he had some sort of say in the matter so all the hard work his owner put into him wouldn't have been wasted. It's such a shame that the only thing keeping him alive was his torso. I mean, that's with most animals, but whatever.

Edited by YouKnowWho
  • Sad 4

Wow, this roleplay is going down the drain... I'm so sorry...

Also, Bob Rest in peace, you will be missed... :cry:

EDIT: I'm going to try to delay this as long as I can because I really don't want to kill Whitney.

19 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Oh god, it seems that Bob is completely dead. His last wish was that he had some sort of say in the matter so all the hard work his owner put into him wouldn't have been wasted. It's such a shame that the only thing keeping him alive was his torso. I mean, that's with most animals, but whatever.

Waaait doesn't his spinal cord count as his torso? Then he could still be alive!

Edited by Xedlord

38 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

And Xedlord, if you really have to just tear of a limb or something, just as long as you don't kill her I'm fine.

Sorry but this isn't the kind of thing that just tears off a limb and is done, this likes to finish the job... but maybe I can turn into something more... intelligent... I'll have to roll the dice of fate!

21 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Maybe Dino can do something, is he the regular T-rex size or is he human-sized?

(He's human sized ^^; )

Dino was frozen. He had no idea what could be done about this mess. Despite his not understanding magic much (in turn, not liking it much so this next bit may or may not be ooc), Dino ran over to Bob and tried to aid him.

"Skeleton!" he called to Spatch, "Think you can fetch the other bones and help me? You might know more this creature's skeletal structure than me. God I wish Red or Ria were here right now..."

(Dw Toast, Imma try and save Bob at the very least. This all turned madness very quickly but atleast I can do more ^^; )

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Dw Toast, Imma try and save Bob at the very least. This all turned madness very quickly but atleast I can do more ^^; )

(Don’t worry about it. Honestly, if people are going to start taking things to eleven on the first day  and killing off characters that had a decent amount of work put into them without any sort of concern before any sort of development takes place, then I’m not sure I want to be apart of it. It takes a bit to think of a story for a character you know.)

Edited by YouKnowWho
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

Around the size of an eagle but he has a strong swing)

Well then, it did put a small fracture in this creatures skull, that's progress...

I'm sorry for ruining this roleplay... Also, my brother wanted me to ask you if there are any specific rules in this RP.

28 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

yea,, next time I guess I should mention turning into an eldritch abomination and causing a massive fight for no reason is a no go next time

I thought it would be funny to quickly turn into one then turn back just to scare Whitney. But, it got out of hand...

4 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

But they were still your character, if you didn't want it to escalate that bad i wouldnt have kept it goin

I didn't want it to escalate that bad, I just don't like interfering to save things. And since I didn't have the powers to do that anyway even if I wanted to... There wasn't much else I could but play the part...

2 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

I didn't expect eldritch abominations.

Sorry...

Edited by Xedlord