A strange strange world

HotChocolate

9 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Back at the camp that isn't a camp yet, Whitney's attempting to make a fire using flint, grass, and sticks that she found lying around. So far she's on succeeded in narrowly avoiding cutting off her finger.

(Uhh, what happened to the fire that Winter made? Isn't that still going?)

Bob accidentally put out the previous fire with a sneeze. It was a big one. The shadowy substance currently inhabiting the area in which Bob's lungs had once been must of not had a very good grasp on how big sneezes should be, and it probably should be educated on the scale of sneezes. Quickly, it realized it was not meant for this job, and swirled its way downwards to the left foot like appendage.

"Yes!" Xedlord says under his breath. He turns into a human and sit's with his back to a tree while Dino watches, then he puts his hands up and pulls a sword out of the tree, spins it around and slashes the air, then stabs it into his own head and falls over. (unconscious)

(WARNING: Much text ahead)

Xedlord wakes up after a few minutes. "Whew... I'm tired..." Xedlord yawns. He see's Dino staring at him. "What? Oh that? That was just some special Shapeshifting, I just had to change part of me into a swordlike thing and extend it to give the illusion of it coming out of the tree, then meld it into my head to give the illusion of it going in! Simple! But very hard, that's why I passed out.

"We should probably go back, it'll be night pretty soon. Last one there's a rusty cog!" Xedlord says as he turns into a bird and takes off.

He wins the race of course, he's not even sure if Dino followed. When he gets to the clearing that they're making base in he stops at edge, then changes back into a human and leaps into the clearing dramatically! And lands flat on his face.

As he gets up he glitches and turns into some sort of anime girl with long pink hair, she starts to say something but glitches again and turns into some other anime girl with pigtails and purple hair, who then says in a strangely deep echoing voice: "Pink and Purple, the two most threatening colo-o-o-u-colo-col *more glitch stuff*" (You get the point) and turns into yet another anime girl who proceeds to shrug and somehow look super ultra kawaii while doing it, then turns into a normal non-anime human that yells something about being kawaii before exploding into a small tornado of colors and pixels that finally resolves into a human girl with curly dark brown hair that nearly touches the ground.

She gets up and brushes some dirt off her clothes, then looks at her hair. "Hmm..." she says. Then lets go of her hair and closes her eyes. Her hair starts to grow, and doesn't stop until it's about 7 feet long. "Ah, much better!" She says.

Edited by Xedlord

She looks up and seems to realise for the first time that there're some people about.

"Uh, hello." She says, then waves. Then whispers to herself: "Do you know these people?" Then quickly turns into a boy and whispers: "Uh... yeah. They're, uh... (he looks around) the people(?)..." then changes back "H-hullo again..." She says. "Or should I say, WUS POPPIN JIMBO!!"

Edited by Xedlord

Dear lord, this is some Douglas Adams level crap right here. Time to play along.

While she was starting the fire again, Whitney had somehow gotten so concentrated and distracted that she somehow managed to start hovering approximately 1 meter in the air. She didn't know this, but she had somehow accomplished a feat that many spent years, if not lifetimes attempting to master. For example, if one is walking in a forest and see's a pretty looking bug, there is a small chance that during that initial distraction they will spontaneously fly a couple of centimeters into the air, but drop back down as soon as they loose focus, without even knowing it ever happened. This was what was happening with Whitney, only on a slightly larger scale.

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Dear lord, this is some Douglas Adams level crap right here. Time to play along.

While she was starting the fire again, Whitney had somehow gotten so concentrated and distracted that she somehow managed to start hovering approximately 1 meter in the air. She didn't know this, but she had somehow accomplished a feat that many spent years, if not lifetimes attempting to master. For example, if one is walking in a forest and see's a pretty looking bug, there is a small chance that during that initial distraction they will spontaneously fly a couple of centimeters into the air, but drop back down as soon as they loose focus, without even knowing it ever happened. This was what was happening with Whitney, only on a slightly larger scale.

W a t

I literally have no idea.

"Uhh..." She says as she changes back. "Whitney! What are you doing!? Are you a demon?!? A witch!?!!?? A thot!!??!?!?!??" He yells.

(I don't know what thot means.)

Edited by Xedlord

Dino managed to kill the gobbler after stalking it for a little while and walked back to camp with it hauled over his shoulder. It was rather big for a turkey. Imagine the drumsticks.

Dino licked his lips at the thought.

"Hmm..." he thought to himself, "I should probably make a pot of some sort to cook food more efficiently."

(Hmm... wish there were some other people around here...)

"Welp, guess it's just me and you Dino." Xedlord says when Whitney doesn't answer. "Dino?" He looks around. "Guess he didn't follow after all... hope he doesn't get lost." 

Edited by Xedlord

It was getting dark and Dino emerged from the trees back at camp. "Whew, made it back just in time" his arm slumped, dropping the gobbler on the ground next to his feet.

He was about to say something else before he noticed Whitney floating. "Uhhh..." Dino was lost for words.