Sign in to follow this  
HotChocolate

A strange strange world

YouKnowWho    8184

Bob's shadowy flame flared up at the unfamiliar touch of Winter, but all other signs pointed to him not noticing. He had bigger things to do like slamming his boney head on solid ground, which I guess was his method of trying to intimidate the noise away, which hadn't been very effective. Noise knows not fear, only screechy.

WhitneyH    9

Winter's hand retracts slightly bigger t she just let's it fall to her side. She reaches into her bag and pulls out the knife, she stares at it her eyes become that of a mad woman with a touch of a caring older sibling. She has become dead to the world for the time being.

Xedlord    1256

Xedlord bends down and peers into Winters eyes, then whispers under his breath: I know madness when I see it, and that looks like madness" Then puts his hand on Winters shoulder and says: "Are you alright?" in a concerned voice. 

DragonMage156    27538

"No" Dino replied "I'm actually more intrigued..." Dino walking up to the bird. "Sorry for ignoring you before. Uh, do you have a maker? I want to ask him a few questions and review your blueprints in hopes of improving my own work."

WhitneyH    9

Winter turns to face Ariel." I thought it was a Sphinx like bird." She says,  eyes full if wonder. " This looks like great grandma's picture.." she whispers as her eyes take on a gleam of madness and a hint of caring older sibling. But she is back quickly.

• Like 1

HotChocolate    1486

"I'M CLOCKWORKATIEL!! I'm not a griffin, or a sphinx! Just a metallic bird. And I'm definitely not made by your stupid grandpa kid" it hissed, pointing its copper colored wing at the two in utter annoyance

Raspberry Shake    5784

At this point Whitney's developed a slight bald patch from where the bird was gripping onto her, but continues to try to get it out, afraid it's only going to worsen when the skeleton inevitably preforms an intricate ballet with the thing.

minespatch    84409

"Well what I know is to make fire you need sticks and rocks for that. I'm not a camper though." Ariel shrugged. Kind of blind in what to do.

• Like 1

WhitneyH    9

Winter smiles.

" That's okay. I think we should stick together. At least for tonight. Can anyone make fire? Or matches? I might be able to but I don't my abilities"