A strange strange world

HotChocolate

"Hello! Hello! Name's Schrodinger, I'm one of the other folks who ended up here, nice to meet you all when you're not unconscious"

An annoyed metallic squawk came from the winged metal thing as the Clockworkatiel flew next to him, perching on his shoulder "Oh wow, looks like  someone decided to not run away at the mere sight of me for once"

"Hey shut up you"

"No you"

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HotChocolate said:

"Hello! Hello! Name's Schrodinger, I'm one of the other folks who ended up here, nice to meet you all when you're not unconscious"

An annoyed metallic squawk came from the winged metal thing as the Clockworkatiel flew next to him, perching on his shoulder "Oh wow, looks like  someone decided to not run away at the mere sight of me for once"

"Hey shut up you"

"No u"

(FIFY) 

"Hmm" Xedlord says as he gets up and starts inspecting Schrodinger. "I've never seen anything like you before..." Xedlord continues as he subconsciously shifts into a copy of Schrodinger. "What are you? And is that mud on your face?"

"Oh, and your name's Schrodinger? Nice to meet you, mine's Xedlord."

(Oh and HotChocolate, where is that light coming from?)

(EDIT: He wouldn't've seen me when I was unconscious, since I was a crab.)

Edited by Xedlord

(he's holding a torch I forgot to mention)

"What? Mud?? No it's just a condition, nothin to get all curious about." he grinned, grabbing Xedlord's hand and shaking it wildly "Nice to meet ya Xedlord! I'm Schrodinger! ,,,Wait did I already say that?"

11 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

"Oh wow, looks like  someone decided to not run away at the mere sight of me for once"

HEaring that a few minutes ago caused Ariel to jerk their head back. "Hey! I wasn't scared of you, I thought you were a griffin!" They screeched back while ignoring the new person despite the new face should've intrigued them.

The bird gave a confused head tilt towards Ariel "I was talkin bout him, he showed up around the same time as you all but woke up first,, and proceeded to run away like a coward"

"I said shut up," The man replied back looking at Dino with a hint of surprise, before shaking his hand vigorously "Nice to meet ya Dino,"

• Like 1

"So" Dino began as chaos seemingly spiraled around them again (I'm actually not sure at this point. Arial's screeching somethin...) "Well, I'd ask how long you've been here but Robo-bird seems to have confirmed it. Why'd you run away? Or not wake anyone else up?"

• Like 2

Whitney sees Schrodinger and then greets him kindly before freaking out that there's another person. Well, it's a combination of Schrodinger's arrival and her severe Nyctophobia (fear of the dark) kicking in.

For reference, I will give you a list of Phobias. The worst ones are in bold.

Spoiler

Mysophobia

Necrophobia

Nyctophobia

Claustrophobia

Acrophobia

Astraphobia

Algophobia

Coulrophobia

Gelotophobia

Lilapsophobia

Neophobia