Sign in to follow this  
HotChocolate

A strange strange world

DragonMage156    27357
20 hours ago, Xedlord said:

"Yeah, it is, but I probably won't sleep for a while, but that doesn't mean I don't want to go to bed!" Xedlord says to Dino

(He was actually talking to Pollon...)

Xedlord    1244
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

(He was actually talking to Pollon...)

(I know, Xedlord just replies to things even if they weren't directed at him. (Sorry if it seems rude...))

YouKnowWho    8120

Bob’s extreme campfire bonding session is sleeping. He is also sleeping in his dream, except the grass he’s sleeping on is a different shade of green.

Raspberry Shake    5783
3 hours ago, Xedlord said:

(What's campfire bonding? Does singing count?)

Character bonding. By a campfire. Character bonding is like character development,only characters are growing closer AND developing. Somebody wake Whitney up for this.

minespatch    78488
15 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

Bob’s extreme campfire bonding session is sleeping. He is also sleeping in his dream, except the grass he’s sleeping on is a different shade of green.

Once Ariel settled down, the skeleton took note of the grass. Giving a confused look and pawing at it.

DragonMage156    27357

"Hey... did someone build a second campfire? I swear I can see some light over there" Dino pointed to a part of the shrubs. "If not then I'm just gonna say it's my lack of sleep"

YouKnowWho    8120

Suddenly, Xed is shoved towards the light by a not so sleepy anymore Bob with the most intimidating face that one can make without one. Secretly, he’s utterly terrified of whatever might be the cause of such a light, but if he’s learned anything from his master, it’s that you have to become the dominant one fast, or nothing’s gonna get done. 

minespatch    78488

Hearing everybody rustle, Ariel woke to see the light as well. "I didn't do that." They rose their arms up to avoid being pointed at.

HotChocolate    1485

As the light drew closer and closer to the camp bushes infront of them began to rustle until finally, whatever was making those sounds came into view.

"Oh! Hello, sorry to scare ya folks"

Schrodinger.png

• Like 3

Xedlord    1244

"Aaaah!" Xedlord yells. He seems thoroughly surprised to find that there are other people here. But as his shock wears off he starts inching towards them (I don't know their gender). "Henlo?" Xedlord says to the person.

Edited by Xedlord