Countdown to The Forge's official release

TheFacelessMane

16 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

I don't wanna exhaust drops incase it comes out before the Thursday rollover, and I miss out on some extra sweet, sweet chests.

hghh that's smart actually. well, I should have like 2 more chests to go if that happens. On the bright side, I actually got a spiffy rucksack from one of the gifts, so that's not a gift wasted and one of the best gifts I've gotten so far lol.

man i wanna play more forge... release it soon dangit klei @.@

1 hour ago, Thalkas said:

When I was browsing Twitter I saw the information:

Link to the message

I saw that as well, but the thing is it could still release sooner—it's simply stating DST Forge will be at the meetup.

The only thing that might rock that line of thinking is the "demo" part, which strikes me as odd anyway.

13 hours ago, Ashkain said:

Yup, I'm wicked excited. I can barely play vanilla DST cus I don't wanna exhaust drops incase it comes out before the Thursday rollover, and I miss out on some extra sweet, sweet chests.

Just don't open the gift when it appears.

1 hour ago, DimWhat said:

Just don't open the gift when it appears.

From my prodding and understanding, gifts 'dropped' are already predetermined and it just waits for your client to open the already given item to give it to the Steam servers.

So holding off just delays you picking up your already given item.

Screenshot_2017-11-06-16-09-31.png.509c4493bf1d5e5d208db7fd7453c942.png

it's officially 1 minute into the second week of november in vancouver

im reADY FOR FORGE KLEI, give me t h e g o o d s s s

forreal though, Thursday(Friday for me) can't come fast enough. Or whatever day Forge actually drops

12 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I saw that as well, but the thing is it could still release sooner—it's simply stating DST Forge will be at the meetup.

The only thing that might rock that line of thinking is the "demo" part, which strikes me as odd anyway.

We can might suspect that The Forge will come out around 18th November. In addition, the Halloween's event can not last forever, and it has somehow ended with the beginning of The Forge. Although it is still an unofficial date, it is worth having some reference point and hope.

Klei said The Forge was expected to release during the second week of november- although delays are always possible. That message is just saying The Forge will be shown off at a twitch meetup, not really any reason to believe it's related to release. (If Klei had been planning on releasing it on a solid date like that already, they'd probably say something.)

If nothing else, the 18th is a Saturday, and iirc Klei generally doesn't work over the weekend.

They've also said the Hallowed Nights even will last until The Forge -ENDS-, not when it begins, by the way. You'll get to enjoy costumes for another 3 weeks after it starts! :D

Archived