[MOD][1.5.9] MaterialColor + OnionPatcher

Wanted to have a play/test of how this mod works but I receive an Injection failed error when I try to patch.

I've tried running in administrator mode, and double checked it's in the right file path (ie. where the oni .exe file is), but no luck getting past the error.

Anyone experienced this know how to get it going?  Or what on my computer might be preventing it from running correctly?

image.png.af0bd8346533fc21b4a1e76d66f4be3e.png

6 hours ago, TheOlz said:

Wanted to have a play/test of how this mod works but I receive an Injection failed error when I try to patch.

I've tried running in administrator mode, and double checked it's in the right file path (ie. where the oni .exe file is), but no luck getting past the error.

Anyone experienced this know how to get it going?  Or what on my computer might be preventing it from running correctly?

image.png.af0bd8346533fc21b4a1e76d66f4be3e.png

if it's not the issue @jdub121686 found out, you should send me the logs located in Mods\Logs.

Just released version 1.5.9 of modpack.

• Improved temperature overlay with customizable temperature ranges (effect immediately visible in game after pressing Apply)
    • By default the temperatures are more distinguishable and both Red Orange and Turquoise colors are disabled as they are redundant

image.png.b9f4d66a150058bd796621a9648cffe2.png

• Positions of dragged user interface are saved between game reloads
  • Fixed freeze at 51% on creation of new world with OnionPatcher enabled

On 1/7/2018 at 6:34 PM, Etiam said:

Improved temperature overlay with customizable temperature ranges

Nice. What are the default values (vanilla) so I can tweak them myself based on them?

Edit: Nevermind. Just checked. Vanilla:
image.png.c839fbe47e46977c59721578cadd9bcc.png

Hello Etiam - this mod is fantastic :D

I ran into an issue: i used 'Alt+Left Click' to move the two UI overlay screens just a bit further up into the top right-hand corner to be flush with the edge of the screen...and now on re-loading my save they are both gone! Is there a way to reset the UI to default so i can see them again (image attached)?

Thanks a lot!

screen.jpg

9 minutes ago, Atlas888 said:

Hello Etiam - this mod is fantastic :D

I ran into an issue: i used 'Alt+Left Click' to move the two UI overlay screens just a bit further up into the top right-hand corner to be flush with the edge of the screen...and now on re-loading my save they are both gone! Is there a way to reset the UI to default so i can see them again (image attached)?

Thanks a lot!

Go into settings and disabling the movable menus, and load up the game. Then go back and enable them again should reset it.

Hey hey !

Love the updates you've made to your mod, can't imagine playing without it now.

I had a couple of minor suggestions : 

- Give us a way to bind the Save function. Having to go in the menu each time to save is dull, I'd like a quick save option if possible.

- Give a way to hit "Space" or "Enter" to get rid of the "Begin" prompt at the start of a game =D

Cheers anyway, keep up the great work !

Just a quick question as I cannot find information on google or this forum.

Is there a way to change the dimensions of the map?  I don't want it larger as some of the search results come up(possible performance issues).  But I'd rather have a wider map than a taller one.

I haven't seen any official discussions of this.  Instead I found a post on this forum from Oct. that someone mentions the patcher does this but seemingly not discussed anywhere else online except this one instance.

That looked odd to me and was suspicious that it wasn't being brought up more.  Thanks if anyone can clarify this for me.

I'm using it mainly for the material colors and it's working OK for me. It does seem like some bits of the mod aren't fully functional at this point though. I hope it gets an update to at least keep the material colors portion working; it's very annoying to play without it.

Can't get it to work. Here's what i get on my logs:

[3/5/2018, 12:05:27.0481735] [12:05:27.0461739] Patching started.

[3/5/2018, 12:05:27.0531788] InjectMaterialColor:True
InjectMaterialColorOverlayButton:True
InjectOnion:True
CustomSensorRanges:True
MaxSensorTemperature:1273.15
MaxGasSensorPressure:25
MaxLiquidSensorPressure:10000
EnableDraggableGUI:True
EnableImprovedOxygenOverlay:True
FixLogicBridges:True

[3/5/2018, 12:05:27.1162408] Logic bridges placable everywhere injection failed

[3/5/2018, 12:05:27.1212440] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Injector.Injection.MakeLogicBridgesPlaceableOnLogicGates()

[3/5/2018, 12:05:27.1352588]     Injection failed.

[3/5/2018, 12:05:27.1412643] Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Injector.CecilHelper.GetMethodDefinition(ModuleDefinition module, TypeDefinition type, String methodName)
   at Injector.InstructionRemover.ClearAllButLast(String typeName, String methodName)
   at Injector.Injection.InjectCellColorHandling()
   at Injector.Injection.Inject(InjectorState injectorState)
   at Injector.InjectionManager.InjectDefaultAndBackup(InjectorState injectorState)
   at Injector.WPF.ViewModels.InjectorViewModel.Patch()

So far this is mostly working great, but i can't get the overlay button, Hotkey, or sensor range to work.  It looks like it may be the same problem Scorpio King was having. It also seems to be similar to KrownKlown's  problem, though for a different component

It gets the same result with a fresh install of both the game and the mod. Everything else seems to be working perfectly, but i'd love to get the rest working too.  Thanks

Here is what shows up in the injector log: 

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.3115748] [14:33:09.3100724] Patching started.

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.3150801] InjectMaterialColor:True
InjectMaterialColorOverlayButton:True
InjectOnion:True
CustomSensorRanges:True
MaxSensorTemperature:1273.15
MaxGasSensorPressure:25
MaxLiquidSensorPressure:10000
EnableDraggableGUI:True
EnableImprovedOxygenOverlay:True
FixLogicBridges:True

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.3352807]     Assembly-CSharp.dll backup restored.

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.3493330]     Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll backup restored.

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.3903572] Overlay menu button injection failed

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.3948636] Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Injector.CecilHelper.GetMethodDefinition(ModuleDefinition module, TypeDefinition type, String methodName)
   at Injector.Injection.AddDefaultKeybinding(ModuleDefinition CSharpModule, ModuleDefinition firstPassModule, KKeyCode keyCode, Modifier keyModifier, Action action, String screen)
   at Injector.Injection.InjectToggleButton()
   at Injector.Injection.Inject(InjectorState injectorState)

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.4118895] Expand gas sensor range failed

[3/7/2018, 14:33:09.4148941] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Injector.Injection.ExpandGasSensorPressureRange(Single newMax)

[3/7/2018, 14:33:10.3020635]     Some issues with injection appeared, check logs for more info
    Original backed up and patched.
    Patch complete.

Partially broken since "occupational upgrade", completly broken with "ranching upgrade" preview.
I can't play ONI anymore without the gas overlay and without the materials colors. The customizable temp overlay was nice too.
I still hope for an update

Archived