Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Endramada

What is your favorite part about A New Reign?

What is your favorite part about A New Reign?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part about A New Reign?

• All the new bosses! Bee Queen, Klaus, Toadstool, Antlion, Shadow Pieces, Ancient Fuelweaver...
    • The events! Hallowed Nights, Winter's Feast, Year of the Gobbler...
    • The new cosmetics! Critters, Fences, GATES, Moondials, Pottery...
    • The lore! Charlie on the throne is amazing.
    • Adventure!
    • The cornocopia of new loyal and tragic deaths.
    • Something else...

Endramada    85

Hey people! I know that this poll is on the Don't Starve Wiki, but I wanted to do the same one here. What has been your favorite part about A New Reign?

Mueck    537

I love exploring so what I enjoy the most about ANR is that you can find so many new things by just coming across them in the world: Stagehand, Gigantic Beehive, Rock Den, the Oasis and the Succulents, the new Cacti, No-Eyed Deer, Meteors, the Moon Stone set piece, Loot Stash and Petrified Trees. Also I am very glad that all resource variants can now co-exist in the same worlds. ;)

Endramada    85
Just now, Mueck said:

I love exploring so what I enjoy the most about ANR is that you can find so many new things by just coming across them in the world: Stagehand, Gigantic Beehive, Rock Den, the Oasis and the Succulents, the new Cacti, No-Eyed Deer, Meteors, the Moon Stone set piece, Loot Stash and Petrified Trees. Also I am very glad that all resource variants can now co-exist in the same worlds. ;)

Yes, so am I.

FloomRide    446

I like the events actually, even if they're mostly underwhelming. It makes the development of the game feel more alive, and gives me a reason to play with friends with every event.

GhostPhreak    77

I like the new bosses!

It gives us something more to do around the seasons. It would be really cool if they added new biomes with new stuff.

fimmatek    3,380

The best things are the new music and that the ruins' music is back! :D I could listen to them all day.

Thinking of a long lasting world I really like the bundling wraps and the ruins' regeneration.

Captain_Rage    1,087

Ohh, it's very difficult to pick only one alternative. The mysterious story unfolding, definitely, and all the new things to take on, such as the bosses and pet adoption and elaborate base building. Whatever is coming next, it's going to be even better! Yes, I am looking at you, Charlie.

Endramada    85
39 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

The best things are the new music and that the ruins' music is back! :D I could listen to them all day.

Thinking of a long lasting world I really like the bundling wraps and the ruins' regeneration.

I just love the Fuelweaver's theme! 

Histekia    170

Gates and fances, thats all I have been waiting for and now I have it so I can die happy now (hopefully someone is nice enough to give me a heart so I can come back ^^ )

Sarsapiri    133

The cosmetics. Because once you have gotten a base loaded with swag from your countless klaus/Toadstool/dragonfly kills, it would be fitting for said base to be decorated like a Christmas tree. (in addition to the "Christmas" tree you can add)