Dupe-A-Day!

On American Thanksgiving, I bought Xcom: UFO defense and thought to myself "Hey, they would make great duplicants because they're...replaceable? No, that's not the right comparison.

Nonetleless, here's one of my soldiers as a dupe. He's confused about puffts.

DSC02325.JPG

• Developer
On 19/10/2018 at 10:49 PM, minespatch said:

SAM_4103.thumb.JPG.59f366b24e8318a7199b26de85102a1d.JPG

Here ya go, @jambell  . Dale Cooper get interupted from damn good Piracha coffee to have his dupe-dreamscape interrupted by the dwarf bringing up gum statistics in a backmask theremin dialogue.

Drew it yesterday but  my mind crashed.

OH MY GOD

I didn't see this until now!

THIS IS SO GOOD HAHAHA

The statue wearing the Jumping Man's mask is such a good touch. The jukebot playing the music in that scene would be my favourite thing ever. Thanks for drawing this @minespatch <3

I really wanted to draw a dupe with a winter hat.

Ellie is sad anyway, I guess she's missing someone?

Ellie-Christmas.thumb.png.9287bd02af0f9d2538e029d4fb9f3773.png

Tested some brushes on a rough doodle. Turns out, using a software meant for illustration actually does something.

It's overall kinda dark... but I somehow liked it better that way.

Hey! How was everyone's christmas? Anyway, Remember a long time ago when ONI's starting screen had a bunch of randomly generated dupes crawl around the base? Well I liked two of them so much, that to this day, I still draw them. Fran on the left, Billy on the right.

DSC02567.JPG

Archived