Dupe-A-Day!

On 7/1/2018 at 4:14 PM, Docile_Drecko said:

Quick Drecko variants sketch for the drawing challenge

drecko_variants_by_dociledragon-dcfzwzl.

and here is an example of my horrible handwriting too.

Why didn't you think of lime drecko? and also, maybe such a thing as drecklet versions

15 hours ago, zergologist said:

Why didn't you think of lime drecko? and also, maybe such a thing as drecklet versions

Because when I look up pictures of lime stone on the internet I get either some boring looking rock or a brick wall. Believe me I tried I don't have any inspiration for that one. I wouldn't mind if someone else drew the Drecklet version but I have no plans to do so myself.

5 hours ago, Docile_Drecko said:

Because when I look up pictures of lime stone on the internet I get either some boring looking rock or a brick wall. Believe me I tried I don't have any inspiration for that one. I wouldn't mind if someone else drew the Drecklet version but I have no plans to do so myself.

Try thinking of eggshells, don't they have potential to be used as drecko scales? They are round and are zig-zaggy at the end.

4 hours ago, zergologist said:

Try thinking of eggshells, don't they have potential to be used as drecko scales? They are round and are zig-zaggy at the end.

I'm sure it has potential but I'm just not getting any inspiration for it. I sure someone else could think of something.

Meep is very happy about his tidy job and is taking a joyride on a sponge.

Meep doesn't notice how much he has to clean up or he found a quick way to polish the floors of the colony. Lets just hope he doesn't fall down a ladder or crash into any equipment!

5b5e637c9c402_happymeep1.thumb.jpg.064321bf6f65dcb941d6491f4b5957e6.jpg

This is my first dupe drawing and I drew it on a small sticky note.

Ari has a habit of pressing every things/everyone's buttons. She doesn't even bother to see what the button will do, which might lead to a colony breakdown.

5b5e8ac74a332_Arishabit1.thumb.jpg.7849574326585a6478bd5b0d4073d43e.jpg

Lets hope there is a hidden SR latch for a toggle and not just the one switch Ari has her hands on!

This was inspired by the automation upgrade trailer.

No art today but I lost two days of sleep to compile interactions from the RWP stream:

5b615a8b199c7_dupeexpressions.thumb.png.e94efe6935c0c4d9e1937e2dd1e2c91a.png

Sooo if you guys need some inspiration, here you go. Also, heres some hi-res caps from the Jouste stream:

vlcsnap-2018-07-25-17h36m43s696.thumb.png.be584dcae27a0d686261c02a28ed6418.png

Edit: WAIT A SEC! I did do a dupe art today!

SAM_3767.thumb.JPG.59d6122c89f9c25b9b35e27eb56a3717.JPG

Archived