Dupe-A-Day!

My favorite friend duo: Stinky and Meep, on a mission to go clean the surface of the asteroid.

without suits.

Poor kiddos just ran past them to see the outside.

lets.png

13 hours ago, MF99K said:

I think some people have just been more busy lately

Personally in the midst of 4 seperate D&D campaigns, so when I get an idear...oop, no time, gotta level up that takes a while.

43 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Aww... :wilson_love:

Hide contents

Puplin looks like they'd rather be literally anywhere else though. :wilson_ecstatic:

Nah, he sensed Victor was sad and wanted to comfort him (that's what dogs do right?)

Puplins are my own species that are kinda like a alien dog. There's also kets for cats as well. I don't think Klei will put actual dog/cat-like creatures in their game next to what they already have but it was a nice thought at the time (I drew it last year after all so it was before all those cool ranching updates)

---

Have an out for context drunk dupe:

5b356d0b79f42_DrunkVic.thumb.jpg.7163be3a85de4f11c4dac313b666a6c0.jpg

But if you want context, his co-worker was trying to cheer him up but it seems Victor is quite the lightweight.

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Nah, he sensed Victor was sad and wanted to comfort him (that's what dogs do right?)

Puplins are my own species that are kinda like a alien dog. There's also kets for cats as well. I don't think Klei will put actual dog/cat-like creatures in their game next to what they already have but it was a nice thought at the time (I drew it last year after all so it was before all those cool ranching updates)

---

Have an out for context drunk dupe:

5b356d0b79f42_DrunkVic.thumb.jpg.7163be3a85de4f11c4dac313b666a6c0.jpg

But if you want context, his co-worker was trying to cheer him up but it seems Victor is quite the lightweight.

SleetMead?

• Developer

Whats up gang?! This was for last weeks challenge, apologies for tardiness. Here we see Meep sporting the Dreckollection fall hoodie. No dreckos were harmed in the making of this hoodie. XD

meeped1.jpg

Archived